tests tests!!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Tomorrow is common tests :/
Spent the whole day studying,tonight never go to Grandma's house.
Can't see my nephew :(
Satursday:
The performance was perfect, all of us agreed that Joy sang the best among all the singers . Excluding the instructor,Wendy though :)
Anyway will post up the photos either by tomorrow or after my tests are over.
Gonna sleep now . Bye .
I was waiting for so long,
For a miracle to come..
I told myself to be strong,
Hold on and don’t shed a tear...
Spent the whole day studying,tonight never go to Grandma's house.
Can't see my nephew :(
Satursday:
The performance was perfect, all of us agreed that Joy sang the best among all the singers . Excluding the instructor,Wendy though :)
Anyway will post up the photos either by tomorrow or after my tests are over.
Gonna sleep now . Bye .
I was waiting for so long,
For a miracle to come..
I told myself to be strong,
Hold on and don’t shed a tear...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home