Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Alrite, as promised I'm back with the CIP photos . Going out tomorrow to Suntec City for some tour guides stuffs. My family and Aunt will be going to Hong Kong in June ..and our class have lessons,tuitions and Art intensive lessons in June!? Told them I can't go oversea during June holidays but none of the listen + my annoying sister who want to go >:( Damn it,they asked me to apply for excuse -.- Like as if the school will allow and worst still, I'm preparing for O' level? :/
Tsk tsk .

Ordered an Ice-Cream cake from Swensen and going to collect it tomorrow noon. Brother & I bought it to celebrate Dad's birthday. $42.80 for 1kg !! :@

Well,it's on the 25th actually but my brother will be going to NS on Monday morning so we decided to celebrate it earlier . It's a surprise for Dad . But..Dad is working tomorrow :((( Why on earth did he have to work on Sunday???!!! I knew I have to be more understanding but..haiiz forget it .

Everytime things won't work out the way I want it to be .
Almost every single stuffs ..

Today completed my math homework during math tuition .
PROBABLILTY . Question 1-10 .
Hahahas, Mdm Rohaila said it will took us 30 min to complete it but Shu Feng and I took 1 hour .
Mainly because I don't play poker cards that's why I don't know how to calculate aces,spades,hearts etc -.-''

Till now my class index no.12-22 still haven't had our english prelim oral yet..hahas..Mrs Chee forgot about it . Chinese prelim Oral next tue after school .

Watched movie yesterday evening . With my family of coz .
Actually we are supposed to watch Rule #1 but..because my sister is not yet 16 year old! And I have to accompany her to watch another movie while my mum,dad & brother watch Rule #1 . Sigh,it's so unfair right ? Why must it be NC16,it's not even that scary at all lor . Tsk . So, watched Waterhorse:Legend of the deep . Overall not bad,it's touching .
Rating: 8/10 [Ending part very touching . I almost cried xD]
Story like One of Doramon's series . Go watch it if you people want :)

Rating for Rule #1?
From my parents : 5/10
[It's not that scary,but due to the sound effect blah blah blah . ]

Going to Watch Spiderwick next week! Will be calling besties from N1 & N2 :)

Shall stop here.
Good night all of you(:

&imissyou ;


Look at Joy & Shikin expression :p


Lili and Me :)


Starry Starry ~ I-wei,Li Li and Mine .

Look at Winston :D

It's break time :) Oreo & drinks .

Me playing with kids :)

Playing games .


Group Photo taken at Boon Lay Mrt Station :)


My Wire Piece Jewelery :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home