Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

fcuk her!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

This is my #251 posts~ 2 years already and I only got this much..heh heh :p
Whatever .

Anyway,today is a tiring day . Reached home at 6.35pm..sian lar .

Well,today first period is social studies . As usual copied down notes and blah blah blah . After that MT lesson,forgot to take my O'level TYS and rushed down to the locker to take it. Mdm Chai saw me and nagged at me saying later the Mdm Li came up and saw that you weren't there,she will definitely scold you -.-'' Like I care ; I don't give a damn about her . So,went and took my book,couldn't find it because Ying lin already took it for me early in the morning ..walked back to class with N1 girls as they're coming back from Chem Lab . Went back to class ler she also haven't come lor . Rubbish . Sheesh, I just hate her to the core since after what happened during the Chinese new year's performance . I will never forget how she insulted us.

After that we have physic and since Mr Pu didn't come,thought that I could finish up my English...but after 5 min, Gabriel smsed to Winston saying that 5N2 have to go down to Physic lab as Mr Quek will take over our class. Well,so have lesson with him for 1 hr. He is a good teacher and he teach well..heh .No wonder my brother scored well in O'level for his science.. ex-form teacher some more when he was in 4E last time .

After recess have chem . Nothing much,going through worksheet together . Then PG lesson Mdm Rohaila talked about our Class motto and golden rules . Hahas..we were laughing all the way..and Nithiya sabot me lar..hey I also memorize the rules ok.. xD

English last period and Mr Vivek went through the comprehension with us..half-way through I tool out a piece of paper and start sketching on my art . Because it..so boring . He went through so slow and didn't even write down the answers on the board .

After school got Chem remedial lesson till 2.30pm and have our oral course in computer lab. Siok lar,got air-con :) Ended at 4pm and it started raining :( Walked down to the bus stop and took bus 77 with Joy, Shu feng , Hui qi and Wee cheak . Then went Mac with Joy and Shu feng..ordered something light since I will be going home for dinner . But it ended up we chatted for 2 hrs plus and saw Shihui so started chatting for a while..funny lar..we were talking about piercing,nose,lip,tooth,lessons .. etc . And Joy was so mean lah..hahahahas..well I can't wrote it here :x Leave the place at 6.15pm and went home with Shu feng while Shihui and Joy took the same bus .

Reached home kena gastric pain :((( Took a bath quickly and have my dinner . Now still pain...arrghhh :@ Doze off for 15min and woke up to finish up my chem worksheet..tomorrow have to hand in .

Shall stop here .Bye .



To you:

I just hate the freaking look and attitude that you gave me . OOoohh...like as if you very perfect ar? kns . Only know how to talk behind people's back and spread rumors . Piece of shit . Your mother & father never teach you any manners is it? You know what you have done and you jolly well stop it .
Oh yea, and stop those rumors about my best friend. Don't go beyond my limits or you will get it . I'm controlling my anger for months? I've been very nice to you that I didn't said those words right in your face . Well,don't make me do it.

Trust me,you won't like the taste of it .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home