Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

fun day

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yesterday after school meet up with Y .
Have lunch with Joy and Y at Mac . Chatted till 4.30pm and rushed home . Got tuition at 7.30pm .

Yay, today was a fun day :) Enjoyed it with my besties . Oh yea,we ended quite late so just reached home not long only..finished bathing it was like nearly 10pm ler lor...hahas . Sian thing is tmr have to wake up early in the morning and meet Jovi at the interchange at 9.40am . Going to School to meet the choir members . And after that,shopping time at town! :D No lar.... gonna buy my art stuffs :)

Right,I shall blog what happened today in the next post together with CIP photos . So stay tuned! Good Night , People :)


Whoa,if it isn't of her , I wouldn't know all this stuffs ..and yea, I will be like a fool to you all this while . Damn it . The way you insulted me and her ..You are too overboard already..just fcuk the hell off as far as possible .

You think I'm just a weak and soft hearted girl eh? Ha-ha-ha ..sorry to say, but you have yet to understand me . You don't know me well so too bad ar . I'm not the girl that you think I am , that you can just say, judge whatever you want . You think you so popular is it? Get a life man!

You just suck to the core .

I treated you with respect but you are the one who make me do it.

I despise you .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home