raining day again ..
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
It's had been raining since yesterday..the weather was cooling uh .
Right,today suppose to have o'level English prelim oral but somehow Mrs Chee postponed it to Thursday :/ So went home straight after school. Took the same bus with I-wei . Mum cooked for me lunch yea ..practically not much stuffs happen today ..tomorrow Mdm Rohaila won't be coming to school and we have re-test on vectors . I just hate vectors .
Today was not in a good mood .
because of something which I don't like to see ...
So sorry to those people whom I may shown my temper on..sorry to my 2 besties :)
Shall stop here now. Gotta study my vectors :(
why are you doing this?
Right,today suppose to have o'level English prelim oral but somehow Mrs Chee postponed it to Thursday :/ So went home straight after school. Took the same bus with I-wei . Mum cooked for me lunch yea ..practically not much stuffs happen today ..tomorrow Mdm Rohaila won't be coming to school and we have re-test on vectors . I just hate vectors .
Today was not in a good mood .
because of something which I don't like to see ...
So sorry to those people whom I may shown my temper on..sorry to my 2 besties :)
Shall stop here now. Gotta study my vectors :(
why are you doing this?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home