sian ..
Thursday, March 06, 2008
No oral today again!
Mrs Chee postpond it to next term -.-
Is it a fortunate thing or unlucky?
Hmm..I think is unlucky .
Oral just gave me stress . Heh heh..no lah ..just the thought of something important is nearby..grr I just hate it .
Right,today Mdm Rohaila gave us back our CA Result slip but because I didn't hand up my giro form hence she's not going to give me back my result slip :( Because I forgot to ask my Dad to sign. Nevermind,tmr shall hand in to her then . Anyway I just saw my result . Failed 2 subjects . English & Math :/
Today is the last day of school..tomorrow we have cross country at Japanese garden . Next week will be our march holiday . And guess what? We have tonnes of homework -.-
1.Monday : Physic practical at 11am .
2.Tuesday: Social Studies Remedial at 11am .
3.Geography: Do presentation on land pollution . About 5-6 powerpoint slides .
4.Chinese: Do 1 chapter of TYS + letter writing + Composition + other school papers EVERYDAY. SIAO!
5.Math: Jurong Secondary school 2005 paper I & II
6. English: Recording of conversation .To be email to Mr Samuie by Wednesday .
7.Tuition homework for English & Math .
8.Self study for Chem & Geo .
Well,holidays are just packed by all these ..sian ..look at chinese..she is crazy lar :/ Like we don't have other subjects like that ..sick . Sick . Sick .
Right,tomorrow is cross country . Lili & I will be aiming for top 50 ..hahas..we will try our best :) Tomorrow our class will have a small picnic after the run..yea and we will be bringing snacks & drinks .
Edited some photos just now and one of it I saved it in wrong format and it's totally gone .Damn irritating lar..spent so much time on it and it's gone just like that :(
Well well,shall stop here now . Gotta go .
why are you doing it..?
Mrs Chee postpond it to next term -.-
Is it a fortunate thing or unlucky?
Hmm..I think is unlucky .
Oral just gave me stress . Heh heh..no lah ..just the thought of something important is nearby..grr I just hate it .
Right,today Mdm Rohaila gave us back our CA Result slip but because I didn't hand up my giro form hence she's not going to give me back my result slip :( Because I forgot to ask my Dad to sign. Nevermind,tmr shall hand in to her then . Anyway I just saw my result . Failed 2 subjects . English & Math :/
Today is the last day of school..tomorrow we have cross country at Japanese garden . Next week will be our march holiday . And guess what? We have tonnes of homework -.-
1.Monday : Physic practical at 11am .
2.Tuesday: Social Studies Remedial at 11am .
3.Geography: Do presentation on land pollution . About 5-6 powerpoint slides .
4.Chinese: Do 1 chapter of TYS + letter writing + Composition + other school papers EVERYDAY. SIAO!
5.Math: Jurong Secondary school 2005 paper I & II
6. English: Recording of conversation .To be email to Mr Samuie by Wednesday .
7.Tuition homework for English & Math .
8.Self study for Chem & Geo .
Well,holidays are just packed by all these ..sian ..look at chinese..she is crazy lar :/ Like we don't have other subjects like that ..sick . Sick . Sick .
Right,tomorrow is cross country . Lili & I will be aiming for top 50 ..hahas..we will try our best :) Tomorrow our class will have a small picnic after the run..yea and we will be bringing snacks & drinks .
Edited some photos just now and one of it I saved it in wrong format and it's totally gone .Damn irritating lar..spent so much time on it and it's gone just like that :(
Well well,shall stop here now . Gotta go .
why are you doing it..?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home