Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

Annual Award

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Well,managed to find some times to finish my post . Uploaded the photos last Saturday night but didn't have time to finish blogging so saved as draft. Promised Aizat that I will send him the photos that night but I sign in late . Sorry yea? (:

Right,it's been a week since my last post . Hahas..I knew but blogging takes time okay . And I was busy with homeworks and revision . Let start from last week .

Wednesday & Thursday nothing much happened . Mrs Chee didn't came to school on Wednesday art lesson and we don't have the art question paper . Just got it from Wen wen yesterday..the theme is hard though.. :/ Not exactly that hard but confusing ..sigh..I just feel that I'm running out of time .

Friday we have annual award . As expected , it's boring . School dismissed at 12.40pm and have lunch in school with Li li , Joy & Shu feng . After that Joy & Li li went to 3T1 classroom and have review lesson with Mrs Liu for their Chemistry test. So Shu Feng & I stayed in the library and browse through some art books,related to our art . After that, sat down and do our own revision . Gabriel came in later and joined us . The both of them came back at 2.30pm and waited for Mdm Janyanthi . The four of us excluding Gabriel have our self study with her on our social studies. She taught us how to answer certain types of source based questions and timed us one 2 questions . The whole thing ended at 3.40pm and we headed to Pizza hut to meet Jovi . Have our early dinner and rushed back to school . Reached school at 5.45pm..lol..we were to stand at the corridor outside the staff room and watched the parade . Not bad lah ..after that went in to the hall and watch the prize giving ceremony and so on ..whole thing ended at 8.40pm . Took bus 77 home with Joy, Jovi & Shu feng . Joy treated us for ice-cream..hahas..thanks . Chatted and headed home with Shu feng . Reached home nearly 10pm ler..heh heh..so bathe and use computer . Head to bed at 11pm . Damn freaking tired .

Saturday morning have math tuition . Went home and have breakfast + lunch . Then sweep the floor and fold the clothes . Studied chemistry and math for 2 hrs and do my wire pieces . Readed finished all my library books and took a bath and have dinner . After that studied 2 hr of social studies and geography,use the computer till I went to bed .

Sunday went alone to Woodland regional library and studied there. The place is nice,quiet and cozy . There were tables and chairs provided,better than the Jurong East . Revised on my physics,chemistry and math . Borrowed 3 novels and waited for my parents to meet me and we went for dinner . Mum wanna eat KFC and it was damn crowded . But as usual,I'm the one who ordered it while they sat there chit-chatting .. -.- Was damn irritated this woman in font of me. Waited like 20 mins and guess what she bought? A small cup of takeaway coke?! What the heck,can't she go elsewhere and buy ar??

Tsk tsk .

Worst still,the guy who served me was like ..gosh..brainless and attitude . Practically he don't know how to arrange the food and take stuffs . I ordered 4 sets and there are 4 cups of coke too . Like duh,he have to use 2 trays isn't it? But no,he didn't . He put the whole 8pcs of chicken in 2 paper plates only,3 cups of coke,6 coleslaws & whipped potatoes all in one tray and he can't put the fries and the last cup of coke =.='' I was like..why can't he use his brain and separate the stuffs into 2 trays??? I told him off,saying that I will take the 2 cups of coke while he put the rest of the food. He didn't know how to stack up the coleslaws properly,they toppled twice . He was like not happy . Lastly,he put the packets of chilli on top of the chickens??! Does he know any hygiene?? Sheesh, he needs to learn some skills ... *roll eyes*

After dinner,we shop around and went home since it's late . Reached home 9 plus, changed and packed my books .

Monday , have English remedial till 5pm .

Today,math remedial canceled and we were dismissed earlier too . Headed to West mall with Joy & Shu feng for lunch . Went to Popular and bought some stuffs for the classroom kindness week ..stroll around and went home .

Tomorrow have English remedial again..

That's all for now .

Bye .


Don't pretend it , I can see it with my own eyes .
That is the last thing that I don't ever want to see it .. but you did it ...
I guess , it's pointless after all .




A gift from Li Li (:


With Mdm Rohaila :D


This photo took by Siew Jin .


Look at Aizat's face :p


Gabriel getting his award . Congratulation .


Shun Ji getting his Eagle award .



Joy's baked pasta


The four of our pizza .


See how slow Joy is? We have finished our soup,left hers .. :p


Arguing over a packet of tissue -,- It's just a pose,hahas..


Penguin!


Ain't I handsome?? LOL!


Saw Joy's eyes?? Hahahahas~


Guppies (:


5N2 Classroom :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home