thinking ...
Friday, April 04, 2008
Finally internet can use liao .
Hmm..gonna be a busy weeks starting from now .
With lessons after school and so on .
Will post up photos for sport days and so on tomorrow .
Just finished tuition and not in the mood to do anything ..
Basically I'm tired ..and stomach cramp because of yesterday NAFA test .
Gahh, Sit-ups every time made my stomach cramp like siao..
And the worst thing is, Joy & Shu Feng kept making me laugh ..
In class,I kept sneezing . Gosh,half of my life is gone from the pain .
Right,today early morning almost had a argument with Ms Chan . Reasons?
Just because I'm late for collecting the Chinese Newspaper -.-
I reached school at 6.45am and Joy accompanied me to the office to collect the newspaper but none of it was there. Asked the head prefects but they didn't know .
During assembly,saw Ms Chan carrying 5N1's newspaper and asked her for my class .
Mdm Chan:You never collect your newspaper yesterday so it's your fault. After assembly come and look for me. I want your Ezlink Card .
I was like ..wth?! After assembly I go and look for her and know what she did? She saw me walking towards her but she simply JUST WALKED PAST ME AND WENT TO TALK TO WEN WEN! $%^*)^$#%^$#^!!!!! DA MA DE! SHE THINK I TRANSPARENT AR?!
After that followed her to the office to collect the newspaper and she confiscated my Ezlink card. I asked when can I get back my card and she told me after school go and do detention first then claim back my card . Grrrr..was so damn pissed off .Vice-principle chased us all back to our class. During recess time,Lili followed me and we went to search for Miss Li . I told her everything what happened and she told me to followed her to the staff room .So we waited outside while she go and called Mdm Chan . Then Ms Li questioned me about what happened .
Ms Li: You said that you came to collect the newspaper but it hasn't arrive yet?
Me:yea,Wed's sport day hence I never collect it . Thursday morning haven't come yet. After Oral course , 4plus I saw it on newspaper on the floor . This morning, all gone .
Ms Li:Right,so Mdm Chan , how are you going to explain this?
Mdm Chan: Ms Li, you listen carefully. What this girl said is very suspicious . Ok, I will explain everything .
I was like WTF!? Suspicious? Wow~~~
Mdm Chan:The newspaper come every thursday morning and i will sort it out class by class. I made announcement to the school saying that all classes have to collect their newspaper every thursday before 2.30pm . Those classes whom never collect of course I kept it away or else the General office will look very messy . So it's you fault marh ..
Me:Hello? You said you made announcement? I don't even know it lar .
Mdm Chan: I announced it to all class chairperson ..
Me:I'm not the chairperson and my chairperson is not in school on that day you made your announcement . I collect newspaper on Friday morning got wrong meh? I didn't do anything wrong and why must I do detention? It's totally ridiculous larh .
Ms Li:Mdm Chan,she is just a volunteer to collect the newspaper. She don't know about the announcement at all so it's not her fault. Why you anyhow kept all the newspaper away? Return her Ezlink card now. There is no need for her to do any detention at all .
Mdm Chan[softly]:ok,I will go and take now ...
Right,So I got back my Ezlink card . Whoa,if I have to do detention just because of the stupid newspaper thing, I will confirm complain her lar..Damn shit. .She got nothing to do ar? Because of this small matter must confiscated other people Ezlink cards? Is not that as if we are late for school or what,siao!
And now,I hope that Chinese Oral or what ever tests will not be her. Or else my Chinese gonna fail -.-
Told my mum what happened and she said : Aiya you should have call me. I will go down and talk to her . Where got like this de? Anyhow confiscate people Ezlink card,it's totally unreasonable lar ..she got nothing to do ar? Must do these kind of stupid stuffs meh?
Lol,I just love mum :D
Hmm..gotta go now. Tomorrow morning got math tuition .
Will upload photos tomorrow .
Good night :)
Hmm..gonna be a busy weeks starting from now .
With lessons after school and so on .
Will post up photos for sport days and so on tomorrow .
Just finished tuition and not in the mood to do anything ..
Basically I'm tired ..and stomach cramp because of yesterday NAFA test .
Gahh, Sit-ups every time made my stomach cramp like siao..
And the worst thing is, Joy & Shu Feng kept making me laugh ..
In class,I kept sneezing . Gosh,half of my life is gone from the pain .
Right,today early morning almost had a argument with Ms Chan . Reasons?
Just because I'm late for collecting the Chinese Newspaper -.-
I reached school at 6.45am and Joy accompanied me to the office to collect the newspaper but none of it was there. Asked the head prefects but they didn't know .
During assembly,saw Ms Chan carrying 5N1's newspaper and asked her for my class .
Mdm Chan:You never collect your newspaper yesterday so it's your fault. After assembly come and look for me. I want your Ezlink Card .
I was like ..wth?! After assembly I go and look for her and know what she did? She saw me walking towards her but she simply JUST WALKED PAST ME AND WENT TO TALK TO WEN WEN! $%^*)^$#%^$#^!!!!! DA MA DE! SHE THINK I TRANSPARENT AR?!
After that followed her to the office to collect the newspaper and she confiscated my Ezlink card. I asked when can I get back my card and she told me after school go and do detention first then claim back my card . Grrrr..was so damn pissed off .Vice-principle chased us all back to our class. During recess time,Lili followed me and we went to search for Miss Li . I told her everything what happened and she told me to followed her to the staff room .So we waited outside while she go and called Mdm Chan . Then Ms Li questioned me about what happened .
Ms Li: You said that you came to collect the newspaper but it hasn't arrive yet?
Me:yea,Wed's sport day hence I never collect it . Thursday morning haven't come yet. After Oral course , 4plus I saw it on newspaper on the floor . This morning, all gone .
Ms Li:Right,so Mdm Chan , how are you going to explain this?
Mdm Chan: Ms Li, you listen carefully. What this girl said is very suspicious . Ok, I will explain everything .
I was like WTF!? Suspicious? Wow~~~
Mdm Chan:The newspaper come every thursday morning and i will sort it out class by class. I made announcement to the school saying that all classes have to collect their newspaper every thursday before 2.30pm . Those classes whom never collect of course I kept it away or else the General office will look very messy . So it's you fault marh ..
Me:Hello? You said you made announcement? I don't even know it lar .
Mdm Chan: I announced it to all class chairperson ..
Me:I'm not the chairperson and my chairperson is not in school on that day you made your announcement . I collect newspaper on Friday morning got wrong meh? I didn't do anything wrong and why must I do detention? It's totally ridiculous larh .
Ms Li:Mdm Chan,she is just a volunteer to collect the newspaper. She don't know about the announcement at all so it's not her fault. Why you anyhow kept all the newspaper away? Return her Ezlink card now. There is no need for her to do any detention at all .
Mdm Chan[softly]:ok,I will go and take now ...
Right,So I got back my Ezlink card . Whoa,if I have to do detention just because of the stupid newspaper thing, I will confirm complain her lar..Damn shit. .She got nothing to do ar? Because of this small matter must confiscated other people Ezlink cards? Is not that as if we are late for school or what,siao!
And now,I hope that Chinese Oral or what ever tests will not be her. Or else my Chinese gonna fail -.-
Told my mum what happened and she said : Aiya you should have call me. I will go down and talk to her . Where got like this de? Anyhow confiscate people Ezlink card,it's totally unreasonable lar ..she got nothing to do ar? Must do these kind of stupid stuffs meh?
Lol,I just love mum :D
Hmm..gotta go now. Tomorrow morning got math tuition .
Will upload photos tomorrow .
Good night :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home