Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

Bitter Sweet ;

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Finally a day off slacking at home for the whole day .
Sure it's a good thing to do before school resume on Monday and it's time to get serious .
Right, finally knew what photos I wanted to upload last time..they are all in my handphone..was randomly browsing through it just now and then realized it . Hahahas.. But I won't be uploading it today..maybe some other time .

For todays post, will be photos of our shopping trip yesterday :)
Yupp, yesterday went Bugis Junction with J & S .
The first shopping together with S and the longest hours I spent shopping with friends . Lol .
Met S at 10am and waited for J for nearly 1hr -.- Took the train to Bugis and headed to the Food court at Bugis Junction for our breakfast + lunch . It was nearly noon by then . J have fried chicken rice , S ordered Japanese food and I have Curry Omelette rice . The curry is nice but I dislike the rice . Some of it was uncooked and hard :/ Worst,it cost $7.50 . After eating, we chatted for a while and S was sms-ing C* all the way..hahas . Oh yea, and S asked where are we going and I told her to guess . Well, I'm going to Kinokuniya to get a few books . And this is how S guesses :

S: Kimnimo?

Y:Wrong !

S:Kimnimoya?

Y: *Shake head*
J:(Giggling to herself ) Give you some clues . There are 5 syllabus .

S:Kinobuya?

Y:Hahahas..no!
J:First 2 syllabus correct .

S: *Cracking her brain* Hmm..Kinoyuya?

Y & J:*Burst out laughing*

S: Is it Ki-no-gu-liang? ( Kino - gay*)

Y&J : *Burst out laughing and J laughed till her face turned red..lol ...

Y:Is Kinokuniya , not gu liang ....hahahahas..

Righ, end of it ..hahas ..
Yea,and we did headed to the bookstore and got my books .
After which our target is BHG .
J took a long time to choose her heels..lol..and J & S tried lots of pairs of heels ..
BONIA heels was indeed glamorous and pretty :)
In the end, J bought 2 pairs of heels, 1 in demin and another in hot pink . Nice :)
After that we headed to the Bag's section , bought a handbag from Perlinli for my Mom .
Next we went to Cold Storage and I choose a bouquet of Light Red Carnations for Mummy :)
While I was thinking whether to choose Carnations or Roses , J & S were talking craps .
S suggested to Joy that I can get a Broccoli for mum as it's cheaper! Hahahas... -.- ''
I told her to why not she buy a cabbage for her mum..lol ..
J bought a bouquet of purple flowers..not sure what is that .
Then we went to Ya Kun's Toast for teabreak .
Ordered some drinks and Toasts . They are delicious . After eating , we started to take photos .
Soon we were ready to go home, J & S went to the toilet while I went to buy " Coffee Moseli Delight'' & "Double Chocolate treat" cookies for Mom and 1 pack of Sushi for sister .
At the cashier, the guy saw my flowers and asked me.

"Are they real flowers?"

I was like thinking "duh! If fake flowers,I won't be holding it so carefully -.-" .

So I replied to him " Yes, they are real flowers ."

"Oh I see..are they for relatives? "

Me: No, it's for Mother's day .

"Oh ok..here's your cookies . See you again!"

I Smiled to him and walked off .

Stand outside the toilets and wait for the two toilet queens .
Waited like 10 min for them to come out -.- ''

So took train back home and the way back all of us were tired and quiet .
Then half way through we started to chit chat again..hahas..
Reached Bukit batok , S & I bid goodbye to J and we went home .

Met S later at 7.20pm and went for tuition .
Couldn't concentrate at all..damn tired and the lesson was boring :(
I want Mr Chang back luh...this female teacher kept talking and talking...and since now our class are combined with the Express students..they were all guys and made a lot of noises >:[

Went home used computer for 30 min and went to sleep .

Today have math tuition and meet a Customer at 12.45pm . Came home and read my books .
Hmm..for this 2 weeks, I have already read more than 10 books from the Library..hahas ..

Gotta stop here now .
Take care friends :)


Bitter , Sweet , Sour Etc ;
Don't Ever Want To See It ...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home