Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

results ; report book

Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm back :)

Mother Tongue intensive lessons is boring !
I hate that old hag* .
Note : (Not my Chinese teacher)

Well, went through these 3 days of intensive lessons like this :

-Complete my paper 1 : letter & compo writing .
-Paper 2 : Do the cloze passage & 3 passage of MCQ comprehension only .
Didn't do the comprehension . I will only focus on that during actual exam :p
Target: Score an A1 for Chinese!

After finished doing :
-Played with S's & YL's handphone . My Handphone .
-Played with Liling soccer game* . (By using paper)
-Chatted with Jovi, Ying lin , liling & Shu feng .
-Slept off for 10 min max .
-Drew & Sketch on the extra writing paper .

Yesterday after the lesson, have a quick lunch and went to art studio and continue with our art piece . Mrs Chee , again is not there again . She was having a meeting . Well, in the end..we didn't managed to consult her at all!! & we have to start on our embroidery on our own during the holidays!!?? Worst, June holidays she won't be in school and we can't go back for art because the studio won't be open for us :@

" D-I-E "

Today after school met my mum and went to the office and wait for Mdm Rohaila . Alrite,they met and talked about my marks , aggregate score , class & level position , behavior etc . Overall she said it's good , only have to buck up on my math & science . Yea, & I will .

Class position: 5/22
Level position: 23/52

Sheesh, gonna improve on the score .

Right, rushed back to the chemistry lab for practical after that and my Mum went home alone :[
Thanks to Ying lin, she accompany my mum on the way :)

I failed my practical because of my stupid careless mistake . I wrote the right answer and changed it . Worst still , my test tubes was contaminated with other acids and hence, I got the wrong results :((

Finished everything and accompany J to the library and discuss her stuffs* . So S & I waited in the library while J went and talked to her teacher . Overall it's ok . Good for you :D

Took bus 77 to BB, we took up the whole row of the back seats . Because of my canvas & S's wire pieces . Hahahas..I guesses some passengers were not happy about it . Too bad lah, unless they want to get poke by the sharp wire gauze ~ :p
J & I kena scratched a few times by it >:|

Went to Macdonald for our lunch . Yea, it's late but no choice . From early morning 5 plus till 3.45pm without any food . S kept grumbling she is hungry..hahas . Treated S & J $1.50 each on their meals :) After that J have cheese cake while I ordered Oreo Cheesecake . It cost $4.95 per piece... *money gone* :( S didn't have money so I shared 1/3 of it with her :) Halfway eating through saw Dawei & Jasmond . They seated upstairs . After eating , we chatted for a few minutes and we went home .

Brother just came back .

2 more days till O'level MT exam!

26 May 2008
-My O level Mt paper .
-Brother being officially posted up to Kranji NS Police Camp to work in the office . Shiok eh? Air-con leh ..his team mates being sent to officer , guards and some take care of the police dogs[Lols] etc .
-My Sister going to China for 1 whole week .

And I'm alone at home for 1 whole week ! Muhahahas~
I can have the computer to myself .
I can study with peace without my noisy sister .
But she's gonna take Mp3 & my camera with her >:[ My precious ...

It's 10.32pm .
Right..gonna stop here .
Good night people :)

Good Luck for your MT Paper :D

It's just you .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home