time limit .
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Today is thursday..hmm 1 more day before I can have my actual holidays!
My holidays = Art coursework + Sewing A1 Size Embroidery [Can die -.- ]
Revision of English,math,sciences & combined humanities
Tuition Start in 1 week time
Sigh, well I only have roughly 2-3 chances to go out with friends for the holidays :(
Mum just strictly forbid me to go out till O' level finish :/
Right, went back to school this whole week for extra lessons .
So far not bad luh , Mr Pu & Mrs Liu taught us the new & final chapters .
Same goes for Mdm J too . She finished the chapter on Venice with us today .
Overall ok lar..have to touch up on certain points for my notes that's all .
Will be accompanying Mom to temple tomorrow after lesson .
Have to rush here & there ..
Tomorrow lessons is double math & English .
Handed up my essay already & so I'm left with math papers.
Mdm Rohaila going through Anglo Chinese paper tmr & we have to hand in other 2 set of papers.
Finished Commonwealth paper, left with Dunearn Sec paper .
Yupp, gonna finish up the rest of the math papers now.
Take care friends :)
Bye!
I'm being generous & I shall bet on this for the last time ..
I'm giving you a time limit .
Starting from now ;
My holidays = Art coursework + Sewing A1 Size Embroidery [Can die -.- ]
Revision of English,math,sciences & combined humanities
Tuition Start in 1 week time
Sigh, well I only have roughly 2-3 chances to go out with friends for the holidays :(
Mum just strictly forbid me to go out till O' level finish :/
Right, went back to school this whole week for extra lessons .
So far not bad luh , Mr Pu & Mrs Liu taught us the new & final chapters .
Same goes for Mdm J too . She finished the chapter on Venice with us today .
Overall ok lar..have to touch up on certain points for my notes that's all .
Will be accompanying Mom to temple tomorrow after lesson .
Have to rush here & there ..
Tomorrow lessons is double math & English .
Handed up my essay already & so I'm left with math papers.
Mdm Rohaila going through Anglo Chinese paper tmr & we have to hand in other 2 set of papers.
Finished Commonwealth paper, left with Dunearn Sec paper .
Yupp, gonna finish up the rest of the math papers now.
Take care friends :)
Bye!
I'm being generous & I shall bet on this for the last time ..
I'm giving you a time limit .
Starting from now ;



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home