It's really unfair .
Friday, June 06, 2008

It really isn't fair ,
When I've been searching for an answer everywhere . . .
&I'm back :)
Spent this few days peacefully doing my tasks .
Hohoho.. & I have read 9 books in this few days ;-)
Anyway, Monday & Wednesday HQ came over to my house to do art .
She still figuring out which ideas to do for her final work .
While I trace out my final idea on the A1 board .
Then Wednesday we were discussing what colour to use for sewing the buildings .
Gosh, found out that I ran out on certain colours .
Sigh, have to get it at Plaza Sing there .
Go all the way there just to waste $$ on those threads :/
-
-
-
-
-
"Human natures are ugly ."
What do you think?
Most of us just love to put on a fake side and deceive others with their fake & sarcastic doings/remarks/expressions etc .
Is it really true that pride is that important to you?
Is it really true that faces is that important to you?
True to it that you have to lie to a person about it?
Why can't everyone just be their own selves and be honest to what ever they are doing?
Wealthiness? Attentions? Love? Pamper?
Is gaining all these more important than anything else ?
Then what on earth are you living for then?
From what oversea countries people said ;
Because of all this, people are mean , selfish & stingy . Proud & arrogant .
We just take things for granted .
We take things easily without realizing the important of it ...
P/S: It's just a random post :]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home