rotting
Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This is not what I intended ;
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart ,
It's still at the beginning ...
Right ,it's rotting -.-
I'm back to blogging .
Finally the four "hell" days have finished .
I was being grouped under Xiao Jing as her assistant in Asus while Jovi & Li Li under Acer .
Wen wen in Fujitsu with her aunt of course ..
First day it was horrible . Xiao Jing thought that I was also the same as Wen wen they all.. china girl -.-
Starting, I went to Asus with her, and I was introduced to the 3 people in charge .
Chec is the outlet manager .
Calvin is the Sales Consultant .
Wu Qian is the Sales Assistant .
Yup,so all invoice that the sales people filled in have to approve by these 3 people .
It's hard . Chec & Calvin is in charge of setting up the PCs for customers but then, that idiotic Calvin kept going to the toilet and smoke with his girlfriend . Came back with those smell . *Gross"
We have to do things fast and first few times Xiao Jing do all the swiping of credits cards and typing in the invoice data .Then after that , slowly I did the swiping of credit cards and making sure that all serial number are filled in & approved by either one of those 3 people .
I stood for 12 hrs for each day without sitting . That is the worst thing .
First day our lunch is Char Siew + Roast Pork rice .
I ate only the char siew and 1/2 the rice .
There was no sauce and the rice was hard..some more they said the char siew is from a very famous stall .
Second day was Small portion of Egg,Chicken cutlet,cabbage & curry drumstick with out any curry gravity -,- The cabbage was so soft that...eewww ...the egg taste of burnt smell :/
Didn't eat the drumstick...yup so I finished the cabbage,egg & the cutlet and 1/2 of the rice .
Third day was Roast Duck rice with sauce .
Gosh,everyday was meat!?? Can't they add in some veggies instead??? *Roll eyes*
Finally the last day .
The nicest meal of all . Fried rice with a piece of fried egg .
Yup,that is the only meal that everyone ate finished all of it. Lols ..
Well, last day of work is at least better . Xiao Jing & I got chairs to sit on ..at least better .
But time sure flew past very slow on that day.. we kept grumbling to each other that so slow ..still so early..hahas.. Wu Qian kept crapping jokes to us and he talked very loud . Lols..
Right,so everything ended at 10.30pm and we left first .
Li li went to meet her Bf so I went home with Jovi first .
Dad & Mom came and picked me up at the void deck . Reached home at 12 plus .
Bathe and replied all mails . And went to Sleep zzzzZZ .
Monday my legs was aching like hell .
Thought of sleeping till noon but I can't.
The air con man came at 11 plus so I have to wake up at 9 plus :/
Brother didn't go to work on that day and he brought Roti Prata for breakfast for us .
Yes,everything finished at 4plus and we got a new air con .
It's super cold at night even we turned it up to 28 degree .
The coldest was 16 degree .
Start sewing my A1 course work...and then till today, I ran out of the thread .
Damn it..have to get the colours by tomorrow .
Going to J's house after that :)
Study & play :p Hahas..
Friday starting tuition :[
Tsk..seeing that teacher and having a class of noisy people simply spoilt my mood to learn English but no choice I guess .
Yup,so that's all for today .
Bye .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home