Thursday, July 03, 2008
Alright,finally finished uploading all the photos .
Well,it took me 4 days to complete this post .
So, note that this will be a very very long post ;-)
Shall start from the very last Sunday .
Woke up early in the morning changed and get ready .
Met Ying lin & Liling at Clementi at 9.30am and they were late .
Took mrt to cityhall and changed to another train . Then we decided that we will go to orchard first then to Suntec since no matter what, it will still be crowded .
Yup, so no more freebie of the white bear :(
Went to Far East Plaza first and shop around . Went to beads passion and bought my stuffs .
Then went to buy I-wei birthday present . Liling said she can't tahan ler so we went to the Han's for our breakfast + lunch . Liling and I have fish and chip set meal while Yinglin have her broccoli's soup . Oh, our set meal included the soup ,desert ,garlic bread and a free drink . It cost $8.80 per set . Not bad .The soup is nice but they put lots of pepper so it's abit hot . Overall,it's nice .
After eating shop around and we went to Kino and bought our books,magazines and comics etc .
Went back to Suntec City after that . We shop around first and managed to find Joy's present . Yup,then went to the convection hall to met Ying lin's Grandma and Uncle . Went to get our passport stamps and then stroll around there. Yup,it seriously crowded . Took some photos . The most interesting ones are those dolls . Photos shown below . They look so real isn't it? Pretty pretty :) They even sell different colour of the eyeballs and body parts..lol..it look quite a bit weird and gross . I mean the packet of eyeballs . Li ling took a photo of that . There were Tofus series, Old master Q , Star wars , LEGO, Chuang yi etc . Oh yea, cosplay too! Saw some of it and their costumes were really very nice :)
Stroll around there till 4pm and then Li ling and I went to Marina Square while Ying lin stayed with her family members to collect the free gifts . Nothing much at Marina,went to the food junction to rest . Ordered some drinks while chatting and browsing through the photos . Couldn't find the shops that I was looking for..they didn't opened :( So went to Famo Amos and bought a packet of cookie and took Mrt back home . Half way through Wen wen called and met us . She passed me my pay . They were in cash instead transferring straight to my account -.- '' Such a good service her aunt had . . . Li ling and I got down at Clementi and I took bus 184 to my Uncle house . Waited for 30 min for the damn bus . Reached there already 7 plus .
They already started the BBQ yea,so I have my dinner while they BBQ the food first . Stayed there tilled 10.30pm then Uncle sent us home . Bathe and packed my bag and went to sleep .
The next day school .
Wednesday was Joy's birthday .Happy Birthday Girl :)
Ying lin's Grandpa sent us to school so at least better . Have to carry my troublesome A1 size embroidery board and the 2 presents . Continued to start sewing my windows and that was also my unlucky day eh . During art lesson, I was told to redo my sewing and used other colours and beads to sew the modern building . Damn , I spent almost 3 weeks on these pathetic windows and she asked me to redo the whole thing. She should have said earlier! In the first place, she was fine with the colour and then now I have to redo the whole thing . I wasted my $25 and spent $28 again on the colour of threads on friday . She even asked me to buy those threads that have shimmering effects . Oh, each thread is 8m and it cost $2.45 per 8m! For those 3/4 done windows I already used 64m of it and if I were to use the $2.45 threads, how much of $$ I'm gonna waste on it?? I told her it's expensive and she replied, " no choice . It's your art work and you will have to pay for it~ " Gosh, of course . It's not her money and she's not doing it anyway . She don't have to spend those time sewing and paying for the threads while I have to use my own pocket money to pay for it . She knew nothing about embroidery and she can't help us much . I haven't get the beads yet so I can only start on my bridge . Grrr !!
Thursday was Mr Samuie's birthday . Asked the whole class to donate some money and we bought a cake for him. After recess was his lesson so Shikin and I got ready the candle and cake while waiting for the signal . So shikin got a miss call and we brought in the cake to class . He nearly cried..hahas..I saw it . Well, Let the photos do the talking .
Friday went to Plaza Sing with Joy , Li li & Shu feng to get my threads . The beads there was too $$ so have to go to another place to buy that . Sigh, wasting time and my money . Joy bought a pink GUESS wallet and it's nice . Lili took mrt home and we took bus 77 home after that,on the way the 3 of us slept off . Hahas..we sat at the last row so it's ok .Not much people take note of us..lols . Reached Bukit batok nearly 6pm .Rushed home bathe and changed into my new set of uniform and have my dinner . Met up with shu feng again and went for tuition . We were tired and couldn't concentrate at all . That day was a relief teacher and all she went through was just a composition -.- Listen to her made me sleepy..1 and a half hour all she did was talking & talking ....went home after that .
Saturday have our math tuition . Finished up my math papers . Rushed back home later and changed . Met Shu feng and we took mrt to Yew tee . Met Li li , I wei and Haire and headed to Mr Samuie house . We're having a study group at his house every Saturday and this week is my group . His house is nice with lots of painting . Saw his 3 big fat cats . Gosh,the white one is very fierce . Hahhas...played with one of the cat since the white one is very fierce . It kept hiding under the bed . Then Mr Samuie made us lemonade and gave us nougats. It's nice with assorted favours and it cost $12.50 per packet . Started our studies and he gone through with us our composition one by one . After that he went down and bought Pizzas for us . Left his place at 4pm and we thanked him for the treat and so on . The rest headed home while J, S & I went back to westmall and have our meals at Swensen . We got a small surprise for her hahas..yup . Shop around after that and then we have to go . It's nearly 7pm . Then outside westmall, met this guy called Howard and his partner and he was asking us to do some survey and so on . Lols,he knows how to crack jokes and Joy kept talking craps to him ..lols..
Anyway,today is Sunday .
Nothing much .
So shall stop here now .
Bye!
I won't do the running .
I won't chase after you .
I shall wait here patiently..
Till the time comes ..
& I will leave .
Photos Taken by me .
Other Photos credits to Siew Jin , Joy and Shu Feng .




















































































Well,it took me 4 days to complete this post .
So, note that this will be a very very long post ;-)
Shall start from the very last Sunday .
Woke up early in the morning changed and get ready .
Met Ying lin & Liling at Clementi at 9.30am and they were late .
Took mrt to cityhall and changed to another train . Then we decided that we will go to orchard first then to Suntec since no matter what, it will still be crowded .
Yup, so no more freebie of the white bear :(
Went to Far East Plaza first and shop around . Went to beads passion and bought my stuffs .
Then went to buy I-wei birthday present . Liling said she can't tahan ler so we went to the Han's for our breakfast + lunch . Liling and I have fish and chip set meal while Yinglin have her broccoli's soup . Oh, our set meal included the soup ,desert ,garlic bread and a free drink . It cost $8.80 per set . Not bad .The soup is nice but they put lots of pepper so it's abit hot . Overall,it's nice .
After eating shop around and we went to Kino and bought our books,magazines and comics etc .
Went back to Suntec City after that . We shop around first and managed to find Joy's present . Yup,then went to the convection hall to met Ying lin's Grandma and Uncle . Went to get our passport stamps and then stroll around there. Yup,it seriously crowded . Took some photos . The most interesting ones are those dolls . Photos shown below . They look so real isn't it? Pretty pretty :) They even sell different colour of the eyeballs and body parts..lol..it look quite a bit weird and gross . I mean the packet of eyeballs . Li ling took a photo of that . There were Tofus series, Old master Q , Star wars , LEGO, Chuang yi etc . Oh yea, cosplay too! Saw some of it and their costumes were really very nice :)
Stroll around there till 4pm and then Li ling and I went to Marina Square while Ying lin stayed with her family members to collect the free gifts . Nothing much at Marina,went to the food junction to rest . Ordered some drinks while chatting and browsing through the photos . Couldn't find the shops that I was looking for..they didn't opened :( So went to Famo Amos and bought a packet of cookie and took Mrt back home . Half way through Wen wen called and met us . She passed me my pay . They were in cash instead transferring straight to my account -.- '' Such a good service her aunt had . . . Li ling and I got down at Clementi and I took bus 184 to my Uncle house . Waited for 30 min for the damn bus . Reached there already 7 plus .
They already started the BBQ yea,so I have my dinner while they BBQ the food first . Stayed there tilled 10.30pm then Uncle sent us home . Bathe and packed my bag and went to sleep .
The next day school .
Wednesday was Joy's birthday .Happy Birthday Girl :)
Ying lin's Grandpa sent us to school so at least better . Have to carry my troublesome A1 size embroidery board and the 2 presents . Continued to start sewing my windows and that was also my unlucky day eh . During art lesson, I was told to redo my sewing and used other colours and beads to sew the modern building . Damn , I spent almost 3 weeks on these pathetic windows and she asked me to redo the whole thing. She should have said earlier! In the first place, she was fine with the colour and then now I have to redo the whole thing . I wasted my $25 and spent $28 again on the colour of threads on friday . She even asked me to buy those threads that have shimmering effects . Oh, each thread is 8m and it cost $2.45 per 8m! For those 3/4 done windows I already used 64m of it and if I were to use the $2.45 threads, how much of $$ I'm gonna waste on it?? I told her it's expensive and she replied, " no choice . It's your art work and you will have to pay for it~ " Gosh, of course . It's not her money and she's not doing it anyway . She don't have to spend those time sewing and paying for the threads while I have to use my own pocket money to pay for it . She knew nothing about embroidery and she can't help us much . I haven't get the beads yet so I can only start on my bridge . Grrr !!
Thursday was Mr Samuie's birthday . Asked the whole class to donate some money and we bought a cake for him. After recess was his lesson so Shikin and I got ready the candle and cake while waiting for the signal . So shikin got a miss call and we brought in the cake to class . He nearly cried..hahas..I saw it . Well, Let the photos do the talking .
Friday went to Plaza Sing with Joy , Li li & Shu feng to get my threads . The beads there was too $$ so have to go to another place to buy that . Sigh, wasting time and my money . Joy bought a pink GUESS wallet and it's nice . Lili took mrt home and we took bus 77 home after that,on the way the 3 of us slept off . Hahas..we sat at the last row so it's ok .Not much people take note of us..lols . Reached Bukit batok nearly 6pm .Rushed home bathe and changed into my new set of uniform and have my dinner . Met up with shu feng again and went for tuition . We were tired and couldn't concentrate at all . That day was a relief teacher and all she went through was just a composition -.- Listen to her made me sleepy..1 and a half hour all she did was talking & talking ....went home after that .
Saturday have our math tuition . Finished up my math papers . Rushed back home later and changed . Met Shu feng and we took mrt to Yew tee . Met Li li , I wei and Haire and headed to Mr Samuie house . We're having a study group at his house every Saturday and this week is my group . His house is nice with lots of painting . Saw his 3 big fat cats . Gosh,the white one is very fierce . Hahhas...played with one of the cat since the white one is very fierce . It kept hiding under the bed . Then Mr Samuie made us lemonade and gave us nougats. It's nice with assorted favours and it cost $12.50 per packet . Started our studies and he gone through with us our composition one by one . After that he went down and bought Pizzas for us . Left his place at 4pm and we thanked him for the treat and so on . The rest headed home while J, S & I went back to westmall and have our meals at Swensen . We got a small surprise for her hahas..yup . Shop around after that and then we have to go . It's nearly 7pm . Then outside westmall, met this guy called Howard and his partner and he was asking us to do some survey and so on . Lols,he knows how to crack jokes and Joy kept talking craps to him ..lols..
Anyway,today is Sunday .
Nothing much .
So shall stop here now .
Bye!
I won't do the running .
I won't chase after you .
I shall wait here patiently..
Till the time comes ..
& I will leave .
Other Photos credits to Siew Jin , Joy and Shu Feng .























































































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home