Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

it's time .

Monday, July 14, 2008

Just back from school . Yea,it's a tiring day .
Have math , combined sciences , CME , English & MT today .
Fortunately, Mdm Chai didn't come today so hence, my ears are saved from her nagging :p

Lessons was ok , except for physic lesson . Was like almost switch off so chew on some gum and managed to stay awake for the last 30 min .We have oral practice today during lesson time and continued from the extra lesson .Well, Mr Samuie came at 2.55pm and we have to stay back for 1 hr 45 min to complete our TYS Nov 2000 paper before we can go off . Yup, so Joy & I finished at 4.30pm and we left while half of the class still continued with theirs.

Went to Westmall to buy some kuehs for Mum and headed home .

Yesterday went out with my family members and so on .
Will upload the photos in my next post .

Bye .



To this particular person :

Right, I don't intend to apologize to you anymore as I don't think there is a need for me to . You can say whatever you like to your friends and so on, go ahead please . I don't care . Look at the situation and reflect about it please . It's your fault not mine . In fact, partly was your aunt's fault . Well, she was the one who made promises to us and confirmed that we will guarantee get it on the last day but we did not . After that she said we have to wait for 2 more weeks to get it . Look , who is the one at fault? Who is the one who made empty promises . And get it right , I did not sms you everyday . I only sms you twice! Your math fail is it?? I'm asking about it because my Dad doesn't believe it and yes, I do agreed with my dad too .

Next, you claimed that you are the one who helped us in this whole thing but actually Jovi was the one who did it, not you . Tsk , telling people that the credits goes to you but in fact it's Jovi's . What a shameless person .

Lastly, I did not have permission from you in the first place and borrowed $0.50 from your money , that was my fault I knew . But, I did not knew that it was yours till Jovi bought my sandwich and told me it's your money . Right, so I did smsed you later apologizing to you for not asking your permission and will return it to you the next day . You replied saying that it's ok but actually you go around telling people that I did not asked for your permission and use your money! Oh, come on . You are such a two-sided face person . If you hate me just because of these dumb reasons, well I can say that you are really such a CHILDISH & PETTY FREAK! If you don't want like it, just tell me personally . Don't be like a coward and went to complain to my friends and worst still, telling them fake stories and still pretend to be very nice to me! AND Don't try to break my friendship with Sung hee with your dumb & pathetic fake stories please .

Right, I have done my part in apologizing to you and I don't intend to bother to explain or clarify things with you any further . Joy is right . I'm not the one at fault but I apologized to you . I don't mind losing a friend like you cause it's not worth it . I have my own few best & true friends and that's already enough for me . I'm contented with it .

That's all I wanted to say .
Take it or leave it . Up to you .

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home