1 more day
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Have PE lesson yesterday .
Played handball with half of the class . The rest not playing PE .
Each group with 4 boys and 3 girls .
Me,Shu Feng , Zheng Wei & Li li + Jayme, Aizat , Shafiq & Winston .
Shikin, Siew Jin , Syiqin + Gabriel , Wei hao , Wee cheak & Haire .
Their group won . Nice game .
To Wei Lun: Thanks for waiting yesterday . Didn't know that you were waiting in the canteen all the while till Shu Feng told me . Really Appreciated it :)
Today kept yawning in class .
For no reason, just felt tired and restless for the whole day .
Not in the mood to study anyway .
So, decided to slack for tonight .
Will start my studies tmr again .
Tomorrow is National Day Celebration .
Will be watching performance in school .
As usual, listen to those ppl singing national day songs etc -.-
Wasting time . But good news is that we can dismiss at 9.30am .
Hohoho,then will take a bus to Alexandra hospital and visit my grandfather .
But still have tuition at night :((
I haven't do the summary yet . Don't intend to do :p
See first barh .
Right, Knew a lots of things today .
Now I knew their true colours .
Sigh, I got nothing much to say anyway .
Bor-ing .
I'm off to play online games .
Bye .
Played handball with half of the class . The rest not playing PE .
Each group with 4 boys and 3 girls .
Me,Shu Feng , Zheng Wei & Li li + Jayme, Aizat , Shafiq & Winston .
Shikin, Siew Jin , Syiqin + Gabriel , Wei hao , Wee cheak & Haire .
Their group won . Nice game .
To Wei Lun: Thanks for waiting yesterday . Didn't know that you were waiting in the canteen all the while till Shu Feng told me . Really Appreciated it :)
Today kept yawning in class .
For no reason, just felt tired and restless for the whole day .
Not in the mood to study anyway .
So, decided to slack for tonight .
Will start my studies tmr again .
Tomorrow is National Day Celebration .
Will be watching performance in school .
As usual, listen to those ppl singing national day songs etc -.-
Wasting time . But good news is that we can dismiss at 9.30am .
Hohoho,then will take a bus to Alexandra hospital and visit my grandfather .
But still have tuition at night :((
I haven't do the summary yet . Don't intend to do :p
See first barh .
Right, Knew a lots of things today .
Now I knew their true colours .
Sigh, I got nothing much to say anyway .
Bor-ing .
I'm off to play online games .
Bye .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home