A1!!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Back!
Yesterday got back our Mother Tongue O'level result .
Shu Feng , Cassandra & I got A1 with Oral + Listening with Distinction! *Clap Clap* :D
I knew that I did not do as well as I usually do as I just don't have that much confident for this paper . Don't know why but fortunately I still got the result which I hope for .
Thanks to Mummy for the encouragement and support :)
Knew that some of my friends did not do as well as before and they are going to retake .
Yup,so all the best for your re-take paper!
Must have confident in yourself .
Do your very best and you will make it :)
Today Mrs Chee never come .
Well, 4 more lessons with her only before handing in our paper 1 -.-
1 lesson was wasted just like that . Sigh ..
First 2 periods did our own stuffs ..chit chatting with others and revise on our math .
Math test after that . I forgot all about the methods ..*bang wall*
Only managed to finish 3/4 of the paper .
English lesson after recess .
Have my oral practice . I got a dumb picture -.-
Mother Tongue lesson last period .
Went to have lunch instead since the teacher is not in :p
Yup,so got our prelim practice paper from Mdm Rohaila after school and went home .
The weather is damn freaking hot!!
Tomorrow there's PE Lesson :D
That's all .
Gonna do my art & revision .
Bye !
Yesterday got back our Mother Tongue O'level result .
Shu Feng , Cassandra & I got A1 with Oral + Listening with Distinction! *Clap Clap* :D
I knew that I did not do as well as I usually do as I just don't have that much confident for this paper . Don't know why but fortunately I still got the result which I hope for .
Thanks to Mummy for the encouragement and support :)
Knew that some of my friends did not do as well as before and they are going to retake .
Yup,so all the best for your re-take paper!
Must have confident in yourself .
Do your very best and you will make it :)
Today Mrs Chee never come .
Well, 4 more lessons with her only before handing in our paper 1 -.-
1 lesson was wasted just like that . Sigh ..
First 2 periods did our own stuffs ..chit chatting with others and revise on our math .
Math test after that . I forgot all about the methods ..*bang wall*
Only managed to finish 3/4 of the paper .
English lesson after recess .
Have my oral practice . I got a dumb picture -.-
Mother Tongue lesson last period .
Went to have lunch instead since the teacher is not in :p
Yup,so got our prelim practice paper from Mdm Rohaila after school and went home .
The weather is damn freaking hot!!
Tomorrow there's PE Lesson :D
That's all .
Gonna do my art & revision .
Bye !



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home