pathetic .
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
It's late, gonna finish up this short post .
School as usual today. Not much different anyway .
Finally finished sewing my bridges,now I'm left with the buildings and I'm done!
Left about 1 month..so yea,got to hurry up .
It's going to be the last year and still there are so many problems among friends .
No matter what the heck is the problems, I'm still trying to control my temper .
One of the problem:
It seem that that particular girl still have a freaking problem with me .
I'm already being very nice not to confront you and leave this matter aside yet you are still getting your way into it . Tsk .
I knew you love to complain so-oooo much and attracting attention .
I knew you want your whole class to know about this matter .
Gosh, think clearly . Who will they believe, you or me?
Look at who's the one at fault . Telling stories to others of things which I never do .
*Shrugged* You are pathetic .
I knew you will read my blog .
You can sulk for all I care . You can create even more interesting fake stories for all you want .
Go ahead then , I'm right here to accept all of it .
Tomorrow have 2 tests .
Math and Physics . Haven't revise on my math yet .
Grr.. I hate algebra the most >:(
I can scores for other chapters but failed my algebra :/
Hahahas..but cannot . Must score for every tests .
In between we have PE lesson!
Hohoho, hope that we can play basketball again .
Have a game with some of my classmates last lesson and we lost .
2 Boys Vs 6 Girls .
Haire,Wei Hao VS Me, Shu Feng , Zheng Wei, Li Li , I-wei , Shikin
And the score is : 21-8
Hahahas..I knew it's lousy..but weihao is too tall!! + He kept snatching the ball away from us >:|
And , Hairie kept using tricks to fool us . Lols .
In the end , I Scored 3 , Zheng Wei -2 , Shu Feng - 2 , Shikin -1 .
Looking forward to tomorrow PE lesson :)
Pray Hard that it won't rain .
Thursday & Friday Mummy is going to the hospital . I have to cook dinner .
Friday have tuition at night and before that still have to go and visit Grandpa .
He's ok now,healing soon . Get well soon!
That's all.
Bye people .
Good Night .
School as usual today. Not much different anyway .
Finally finished sewing my bridges,now I'm left with the buildings and I'm done!
Left about 1 month..so yea,got to hurry up .
It's going to be the last year and still there are so many problems among friends .
No matter what the heck is the problems, I'm still trying to control my temper .
One of the problem:
It seem that that particular girl still have a freaking problem with me .
I'm already being very nice not to confront you and leave this matter aside yet you are still getting your way into it . Tsk .
I knew you love to complain so-oooo much and attracting attention .
I knew you want your whole class to know about this matter .
Gosh, think clearly . Who will they believe, you or me?
Look at who's the one at fault . Telling stories to others of things which I never do .
*Shrugged* You are pathetic .
I knew you will read my blog .
You can sulk for all I care . You can create even more interesting fake stories for all you want .
Go ahead then , I'm right here to accept all of it .
Tomorrow have 2 tests .
Math and Physics . Haven't revise on my math yet .
Grr.. I hate algebra the most >:(
I can scores for other chapters but failed my algebra :/
Hahahas..but cannot . Must score for every tests .
In between we have PE lesson!
Hohoho, hope that we can play basketball again .
Have a game with some of my classmates last lesson and we lost .
2 Boys Vs 6 Girls .
Haire,Wei Hao VS Me, Shu Feng , Zheng Wei, Li Li , I-wei , Shikin
And the score is : 21-8
Hahahas..I knew it's lousy..but weihao is too tall!! + He kept snatching the ball away from us >:|
And , Hairie kept using tricks to fool us . Lols .
In the end , I Scored 3 , Zheng Wei -2 , Shu Feng - 2 , Shikin -1 .
Looking forward to tomorrow PE lesson :)
Pray Hard that it won't rain .
Thursday & Friday Mummy is going to the hospital . I have to cook dinner .
Friday have tuition at night and before that still have to go and visit Grandpa .
He's ok now,healing soon . Get well soon!
That's all.
Bye people .
Good Night .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home