I'm still myself .
Monday, September 08, 2008
Back .. after a week ...
Done most of my embroidery, left the last part of the beading area .
Did my revision too..printed out the test papers that Mdm Rohaila sent to us but only a few set .
Ran out of printer ink :/
Still haven't gotten back my damn handphone yet ..
Roughly 1 month left ...
Basically did a lot of thinking and reflections on many things .
I knew I have to grew up , I have to think of my own now .
No one is able to solve it except myself .
I can't run away from reality, I guess .
Somehow, it will have to come to an end .
I can't add anymore burden for my Mom now .
No matter how many months , how many years I have left of this special feeling now ,
No matter how much longer it will last , I will do my very best to it .
Even if I have to be harsh , I won't let it affect my Mom .
My family are not rich like you , you won't understand a single thing at all .
Stop saying all those craps . Treasure what you have now .
Even if I have work & study at the same time , I won't come to you for help .
Who care whether your father is rich or not , so what?
I don't need your hypocrite acts and any help from you , get it clear?
I have been a coward person , I admitted it .
If being a coward can avoid any troubles , I gladly accepted it .
But that doesn't mean that you can lie to me as you wish .
I believed you at first .. and contiune to believe your dumb , stupid & childish lies for a freaking damn four years .
I suspected it last year, and finally things turned out everything as I have expected . Your lies have already been exposed .
How? By yourself , of course . You are too careless , I guess .
I'm observant . I observed what you have been doing all these while .
And you carelessly, leaked out your tails .
I was truly disappointed in you .
To think that I'm such an idiot to believe you till now ..
Well , eventually I have to come out of my turtle shell isn't it?
I have to protect myself , of course .
I'm clear minded now and I knew what I am doing .
I knew what is right & what is wrong .
I have great friends who truly understand , know & believe me , but not you .
If you want me to respect you , and hell , you should also do your part & respect me too!
Oh, and this is your problem between you and him , don't get me involved in your personal stuff!
I'm not changed and I won't ever change for anyone .
If I know I'm in the wrong , I'm willing to apologize .
But now , it lie in yours .
I won't regret knowing you .
I learnt a lot from you, in fact .
I will protect them by myself .
To: SF, YL, LL, J, L, IW , LL , J , G
Thanks for always being there for me when I need it .
Thanks for always be my listening ear .
I truly appreciate what all of you have done .
You girls are great :D
For now , I need peace .
It doesn't matter where you go in life ,
What you do or how much you have.
It's who you have beside you .
Life simple pleasure are life greatest treasure .
Broken shards cast illusions.
Casted aside by my youthful mistakes,
I hinder in regretness.
As despair on leafs,
I'm forced to face my descendence.
Thoughts of what could have been constantly displaced.
Feats of my mind, died to take this dance.
Done most of my embroidery, left the last part of the beading area .
Did my revision too..printed out the test papers that Mdm Rohaila sent to us but only a few set .
Ran out of printer ink :/
Still haven't gotten back my damn handphone yet ..
Roughly 1 month left ...
Basically did a lot of thinking and reflections on many things .
I knew I have to grew up , I have to think of my own now .
No one is able to solve it except myself .
I can't run away from reality, I guess .
Somehow, it will have to come to an end .
I can't add anymore burden for my Mom now .
No matter how many months , how many years I have left of this special feeling now ,
No matter how much longer it will last , I will do my very best to it .
Even if I have to be harsh , I won't let it affect my Mom .
My family are not rich like you , you won't understand a single thing at all .
Stop saying all those craps . Treasure what you have now .
Even if I have work & study at the same time , I won't come to you for help .
Who care whether your father is rich or not , so what?
I don't need your hypocrite acts and any help from you , get it clear?
I have been a coward person , I admitted it .
If being a coward can avoid any troubles , I gladly accepted it .
But that doesn't mean that you can lie to me as you wish .
I believed you at first .. and contiune to believe your dumb , stupid & childish lies for a freaking damn four years .
I suspected it last year, and finally things turned out everything as I have expected . Your lies have already been exposed .
How? By yourself , of course . You are too careless , I guess .
I'm observant . I observed what you have been doing all these while .
And you carelessly, leaked out your tails .
I was truly disappointed in you .
To think that I'm such an idiot to believe you till now ..
Well , eventually I have to come out of my turtle shell isn't it?
I have to protect myself , of course .
I'm clear minded now and I knew what I am doing .
I knew what is right & what is wrong .
I have great friends who truly understand , know & believe me , but not you .
If you want me to respect you , and hell , you should also do your part & respect me too!
Oh, and this is your problem between you and him , don't get me involved in your personal stuff!
I'm not changed and I won't ever change for anyone .
If I know I'm in the wrong , I'm willing to apologize .
But now , it lie in yours .
I won't regret knowing you .
I learnt a lot from you, in fact .
I will protect them by myself .
To: SF, YL, LL, J, L, IW , LL , J , G
Thanks for always being there for me when I need it .
Thanks for always be my listening ear .
I truly appreciate what all of you have done .
You girls are great :D
For now , I need peace .
It doesn't matter where you go in life ,
What you do or how much you have.
It's who you have beside you .
Life simple pleasure are life greatest treasure .
Broken shards cast illusions.
Casted aside by my youthful mistakes,
I hinder in regretness.
As despair on leafs,
I'm forced to face my descendence.
Thoughts of what could have been constantly displaced.
Feats of my mind, died to take this dance.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home