woo hoo~~
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Finally finished the sewing part of my embroidery!!!
Yesterday sew the damn thing till 12 plus -.-
Hahahas..now left the last part -> Beading the windows & I'm done!
At last , I made it on time :D
Left the beading part and my coursework .
Mrs Chee checking on next wednesday .. gotta speed up .
Today have math paper 2 , many of us didn't have time to complete it .
I left out 2 questions *bang wall *
Almost 10 marks gone~~~~
Nevermind .. now left tmr Art paper & Friday MCQ questions for science .
I predict next week will be a boring week ;)
Off to do my art , bye .
P/S: J , YOU BETTER MAKE IT BEFORE YOU GO LONDON! :P
Yesterday sew the damn thing till 12 plus -.-
Hahahas..now left the last part -> Beading the windows & I'm done!
At last , I made it on time :D
Left the beading part and my coursework .
Mrs Chee checking on next wednesday .. gotta speed up .
Today have math paper 2 , many of us didn't have time to complete it .
I left out 2 questions *bang wall *
Almost 10 marks gone~~~~
Nevermind .. now left tmr Art paper & Friday MCQ questions for science .
I predict next week will be a boring week ;)
Off to do my art , bye .
P/S: J , YOU BETTER MAKE IT BEFORE YOU GO LONDON! :P



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home