arts
Monday, October 27, 2008
I still have 1/4 way more of art to do .
I'm sick of art now .
I'm sick of embroidery . No way I'm gonna do that again .
I'm sick of having to do sketches , idea development and worst of all , the final drawing .
I hate painting . Cause I'll lose my patience due to lack of time .
ARRGHHH!
Because of this freaking art clashes with physic paper .
I don't have enough time for math paper 2 & social studies!!
C'mon ...
Where's my inspiration ????
I'm sick of art now .
I'm sick of embroidery . No way I'm gonna do that again .
I'm sick of having to do sketches , idea development and worst of all , the final drawing .
I hate painting . Cause I'll lose my patience due to lack of time .
ARRGHHH!
Because of this freaking art clashes with physic paper .
I don't have enough time for math paper 2 & social studies!!
C'mon ...
Where's my inspiration ????



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home