focus .
Saturday, October 11, 2008

Gah , just finished studying my chemistry .
Right , next is geography .
Sister went to Jurong library with her friend and I don't want to tag along .
So, yea she helped me to return my books .
No novels , fiction etc from now till O' level finished :(
Right now , I'm vexed up for no freaking reasons .
Thinking about this & that plus hotmail problem makes me even more irritated .
It's totally emptiness right now .
*
*
*
*
Yesterday followed Jovi to the police station to make report and it took us a damn 1hr time . There were this Indian lady who waited for so long and kept purposely sighing so loud .
Her handphone kept ringing and the message tone ...arghhh
Feel like asking her to shut up . Can't she switch off to silent mode ar? And the way she talked is like as if all of us are deaf . * roll eyes *
Followed Mom & Dad to Sheng Siong Supermarket yesterday night and bought some groceries . The prices are not cheap at all..with all gst and taxes kept increasing . Sigh ...
Sure it will be a hard time for all singaporean in future ..not long in fact .
Well, shall go and bathe and start my revision again .
Meanwhile , enjoy this lame joke by Shu Feng . Hahahahas .. -.-
----------------------------------------------------------------------
One day , a man went to see a doctor .
Doctor: Which part of your body are you not feeling well?
Man: Sir , I think my whole body .
Doctor: Why? What happened?
Man: Sir, everyday I will wake up at 6am to pee .
Doctor: It's very normal ah .
Man: No Sir , it's not normal . And everyday I will wake up at 7am to shit .
Doctor: Right , it's defintely normal .
Man: No Sir, it's not normal at all . Because everyday I will wake up only at 8am .
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Lols...get the joke?
Yea, I know it's very cold .
Hahahas..just to relax yourself abit ..
Bye now .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home