2 more day
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Oh right , 1 more day till Prom night .
And yea, my money all gone just like that .
Sigh, I envy guys . They don't need to spend $$$ on these stuffs while girls have to .
1 item can cost more than a bomb . *Shrugged*
Tomorrow going to People Park Complex for the briefing on the Taiwan tour .
Yup, 2 more freaking weeks and I'm off to enjoy my real holiday before coming back for my job again :D
Wahahaha , I can't wait for it . Going to buy bags,clothes for CNY and gifts for friends ;)
Oh, did I just mention that I'm broke? Hell, ya I am .
Mom's gonna take $1000 from my account for this Taiwan Trip O.O!!!!
It will be around NWD 21 000 in Taiwan currency .
That's a lot to spend..and as if I'm gonna let her take so much of it~ Nahh!
They are hard earned money lor.. maximum will be $500 as I won't be spending so much since there are 2 meals provided .
Well, that's all for today .
Shall update after prom night ;)
Bye!
And yea, my money all gone just like that .
Sigh, I envy guys . They don't need to spend $$$ on these stuffs while girls have to .
1 item can cost more than a bomb . *Shrugged*
Tomorrow going to People Park Complex for the briefing on the Taiwan tour .
Yup, 2 more freaking weeks and I'm off to enjoy my real holiday before coming back for my job again :D
Wahahaha , I can't wait for it . Going to buy bags,clothes for CNY and gifts for friends ;)
Oh, did I just mention that I'm broke? Hell, ya I am .
Mom's gonna take $1000 from my account for this Taiwan Trip O.O!!!!
It will be around NWD 21 000 in Taiwan currency .
That's a lot to spend..and as if I'm gonna let her take so much of it~ Nahh!
They are hard earned money lor.. maximum will be $500 as I won't be spending so much since there are 2 meals provided .
Well, that's all for today .
Shall update after prom night ;)
Bye!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home