it's over ..
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Right, Prom Night is all over .
Really miss my friends - classmates .. won't be able to see them till next year luh .
Have quite a number of photos to upload and some from Li Li and I-wei, not yet to get from them . Will upload the photos when I got every of it . Oh, surprised that Mr Quek still remember my name..hahas .
He came and asked me some stuffs and ya, which you don't need to know :P
Just finished my work at my Mum's friend there .
One word to say - It's boring! * Roll Eyes*
From Morning till I dismissed just now..The boss was nagging all the way .
Not to me, but to the other crews . Gahh, can't stand her voice .
No offence, but it's worse than Chai Lee Kee .
Tomorrow gonna go to Jurong Town Council for another interview on Admin and yea, shall wait for the news. If not, go and work as sales assistant instead .
So long people!
Really miss my friends - classmates .. won't be able to see them till next year luh .
Have quite a number of photos to upload and some from Li Li and I-wei, not yet to get from them . Will upload the photos when I got every of it . Oh, surprised that Mr Quek still remember my name..hahas .
He came and asked me some stuffs and ya, which you don't need to know :P
Just finished my work at my Mum's friend there .
One word to say - It's boring! * Roll Eyes*
From Morning till I dismissed just now..The boss was nagging all the way .
Not to me, but to the other crews . Gahh, can't stand her voice .
No offence, but it's worse than Chai Lee Kee .
Tomorrow gonna go to Jurong Town Council for another interview on Admin and yea, shall wait for the news. If not, go and work as sales assistant instead .
So long people!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home