Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

05.01.09

Monday, January 05, 2009

Back to blogging!

Today off-day..ah~
Rest at home for the whole day and do my stuffs :p
Heard that O level result will be out on the 20th o.O
Not sure..maybe might be earlier or so .

Spending times with my 2 "ho peng you" were fun.. LOLS .


My instinct got the better of me as my doubt were to remain unanswered.
Hideous thought being to occupy my mind.
Thing just doesn't seem to be like it was before,
I'm starting to doubt my thoughts.
Because time isn't what makes a friendship last,
It's love, honesty & compassion that keeps the tie between souls.
And, a true friend is someone you can trust with all your secrets.

What're friends for ?

Is it ones who brings out the best in the other or on the other hand,
with secret identities & disguises, to hide they're true colors ?

Was the barrage of question that echoed constantly.

What I would like to hear from you is your own thoughts and be yourself .
Not your lies .

Do you know that honesty's should applies in a friendship ?
I guess you don't know.
In the beginning , I was really proud to have a friend like you.
Neither do I wish to lose the friendship we have.

But it's totally over now .
I don't think you understand because up till now , you still denied of what you have done .
After confronting you, instead of telling me the reasons, you replied with vulgar .
For the first time . Wow, your true colors had shown ...
There's no way I could pretend nothing had happened after what you have did .
It just hurt too much .. it's over my limit .
Neither nor LL , YL and the rest .

I'm not saying that I am not at fault .
Yea, I was wrong .
Wrong in not confronting your lies in the beginning .
Instead, I was stupid to believe your stories for the last freaking years.
You happy now?

To admit a mistake is a noble virtue.
Repentance is what that makes one mind free from worry.

A true friend will respect your decision and not loathe you for not doing the same thing.
Likewise, they'll also do tell you about your demerit & merit points
and hoping that one could change for the better.

I'm saying this to you, hoping you will change .
Be your real self instead .

Life still goes on.
It's a long journey ahead.

This are all the learning steps where most of the people will have to go through,
It's just the matter of time.
Maybe in your point of view, you may oppose it.

It's up to you now .
I have already said my final words here .
To be your real self or a fake doll ?

You decide .
Goodbye now .


To see clearly within yourselves is the most difficult thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home