sleep ..
Monday, January 19, 2009
Well , I have lots of overdue photos which I haven't upload ...
Will upload them here hopefully by this week? Hahahas.. try my best lah, k? xp
Today worked half day and went to Orchard with Liling .
Bought our books :))
Ah- already finished reading them just now .. hoho
I'm looking forward for the set that I've set my eyes on at Sunshine Plaza .
It's a pity the shop don't open on Monday ..
Browse through some interior design books at the store just now .. figured out what is it really about . God damn it, the book cost a freaking $37.80!! For such a thin book..what will the hard covered ones cost?
I'm eager to meet up with Fiona & Qiaoyang luh ..
Gahh, they all having their exams now ..
Off to get my sleep .
Bye!
How do you expect me to accept it ?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home