dumbfound .
Sunday, February 22, 2009
For everything that's true .
Instant Scent On Words Of Purity . Blind Liberty .
The beauty of humanity , lies on honesty .
The value of humanity lies in faith .
Yesterday is gone .
And the damage is done .
Betrayal is what I've received .
The most hurtful one word which I loathed.
1,2,3 times , no but more than that .
How much of betrayal have I encountered through out the entire secondary school life?
No matter is you , she or that "si ren" . I can't make myself to trust anyone again..
None can promise they'll never hurt you,
because at one time or another, it will happen.
The real promise is that,
sometimes the memories left to reminiscence are worth the pain.
And, that's all worth it because sometimes friendship last longer than love..
Except those few which have been a great friends all this while .
Thank you , my dear friends
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Didn't went to Grandma house today .
Asked Mom to bring me back with the dinner .
Liling left at 1pm so I'm alone after that .
Was stacking up the basket and accidentally scratch my arm . Left a 10cm red mark on it.
It got swollen after that..I didn't even know baskets are that sharp -.-
Worked till 3.45pm then went home .
Tmr going out with Liling and Ying Lin to Orchard :)
Shall look forward to it .
Last Wednesday went to Plaza Sing with Liling .
Our aim is to shop at Spotlight to get some crafts supply .
To my disappointment, couldn't find any more Victoria cabochons anymore .
Argh, it's all sold out and they are not selling it any more .
Sad luh.. Far East is selling at $4.50 each for a 20mm only and no way I'm going to get them .
So bought 2 pack of glass beads,butterfly filigrees and wire flowers .
Liling bought some laces and ribbon .
Took mrt back to Bukit Batok after that .
Then on Friday went to Jurong East for our haircut .
Her dad drove us there.. $9.00 is definitely worth it ;] Lols .
Anyway , my package of charms just arrived few days ago .
My 2nd batch is shipping to US custom now .
Simply love the flowers cabochons! They are specially craved out into details floras design .
Imported from Japan so they are kinda of expensive plus they are kinda of small . Not more than 18mm hence only suitable for earrings .
Still editing other photos of it so some sneak peeks of them for finished ones .
That's all .
Bye!







That's the flower cabochons :]
Instant Scent On Words Of Purity . Blind Liberty .
The beauty of humanity , lies on honesty .
The value of humanity lies in faith .
Yesterday is gone .
And the damage is done .
Betrayal is what I've received .
The most hurtful one word which I loathed.
1,2,3 times , no but more than that .
How much of betrayal have I encountered through out the entire secondary school life?
No matter is you , she or that "si ren" . I can't make myself to trust anyone again..
None can promise they'll never hurt you,
because at one time or another, it will happen.
The real promise is that,
sometimes the memories left to reminiscence are worth the pain.
And, that's all worth it because sometimes friendship last longer than love..
Except those few which have been a great friends all this while .
Thank you , my dear friends
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Didn't went to Grandma house today .
Asked Mom to bring me back with the dinner .
Liling left at 1pm so I'm alone after that .
Was stacking up the basket and accidentally scratch my arm . Left a 10cm red mark on it.
It got swollen after that..I didn't even know baskets are that sharp -.-
Worked till 3.45pm then went home .
Tmr going out with Liling and Ying Lin to Orchard :)
Shall look forward to it .
Last Wednesday went to Plaza Sing with Liling .
Our aim is to shop at Spotlight to get some crafts supply .
To my disappointment, couldn't find any more Victoria cabochons anymore .
Argh, it's all sold out and they are not selling it any more .
Sad luh.. Far East is selling at $4.50 each for a 20mm only and no way I'm going to get them .
So bought 2 pack of glass beads,butterfly filigrees and wire flowers .
Liling bought some laces and ribbon .
Took mrt back to Bukit Batok after that .
Then on Friday went to Jurong East for our haircut .
Her dad drove us there.. $9.00 is definitely worth it ;] Lols .
Anyway , my package of charms just arrived few days ago .
My 2nd batch is shipping to US custom now .
Simply love the flowers cabochons! They are specially craved out into details floras design .
Imported from Japan so they are kinda of expensive plus they are kinda of small . Not more than 18mm hence only suitable for earrings .
Still editing other photos of it so some sneak peeks of them for finished ones .
That's all .
Bye!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home