black parade .
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Hey there, it's been another week since the last post xD
Last wednesday my cousin came to my house in the afternoon .
And so, I got to play with my nephew :D
She's a weird one, she don't want stuff toys instead she want to play with the toy cars displayed in the cabinet . Lols . So took out all 3 and let her play .
Then gave her a piece of chocolate chip cookie and there she sat on the sofa beside me and enjoyed her cookie . Hahas..gosh, she's adorable :))
Anyway played with her and at the same time chatted with my cousin since Mum is preparing dinner .
Yea,we chatted about clothes,cosmetics,hps,taiwan and japan . She then recommended some shops which I can get my clothes from and it's all branded stores!? *Faint*
She asked me to go shopping with her the next day so I agreed since don't need to work on Thursday . Mum's coming along too .
Thursday :
She took cab and came to fetch us and we headed to Far East for lunch . Have chicken rice at one of the stall on level 5 and it's freaking exp! Damn, 3 ppl for $22.70 including 3 cans of Green Tea?? That's like $7 plus per person..ok..the chicken is nt bad but the rice ain't nice at all . They sure knows how to earn profit.. killer .
Went to Tangs afterthat and then I got to know that Tangs is having a Closed Door Event for cardmembers only hence my cousin asked me to come along too . So she bought a set of Ralph Laren Newest Collection Romance Perfume Set at $147 and get a travel bag for free..then she headed to Shiseido counterstand and get her cosmetics ...then Mum and I decided to go upstair to look for clothes. Hmm..nthing much..is more on Spring arrival clothes and former clothes suitable for those career ladies so we went to 3rd floor . It's men's section and then there's these branded watches and I saw upon Juicy Conture's collection! It's so sweet and pretty..all in pink..although I'm not a fan of pink colour..ah-hahas..then's there sales on Levis and Puma etc .
Afterthat went back to level 1 and look for my cousin . She's still at Dior counterstand -.- She then went back to Shiseido and her friend recommended her a blusher and eyeshadow..then I helped her to look after my nephew while she went and made payment . Si min insisted I carried her so Mum helped to unbuckle her seatbelt and I carried her while she enjoyed playing with my hair with her legs swinging here and there..lols..
Anyway,she bought a Shu Unemura Latest Arrival Unlimited Lipgloss for me which cost $38..the stupidest thing is that the $10 voucher is only entiltled to purchase 1 item only . We were like wth?! We got $35 and each voucher can only use for 1 item..liar..in the end we still have to pay for the item ourselves isn't it? What's the use of having a voucher where u can only use it for 1 item and for only puchasing items in level 1 ; cosmetics & perfume section -.-
Went to Wisma Atrium Iestan while my cousin looked for clothes for her husband..then have "xiao long bao" at Din Fung Tai resurant . It was nice . Bought a top at Pepper Plus..they having sales there then went to Takashimaya .
I saw a stupid "90% off Sale" board . So I went over to one of the sale clothes and look at the price tag . Guess how much it is? It's freaking $299.90???!!! despite after the discount?? Gosh,who would buy that? Yea, all I saw is tourists only .... Went to the 2nd floor and my cousin went to Benetton counterstand and took 5 pair of Jeans and forced me to try it . In the end I returned 2 pair back to the Saleguy since I don't like the design . In the fitting room, I looked at one of the price tag and saw that it's $54.90 after a 50% discount... *shake head* In the end I got one and she made payment . Thanked her and Mum said we have to go home to prepare dinner ler so we went home first while my cousin stayed there and wait for her husband to fetch her .
Went home to changed and saw the price tag of the Jean . I was stunned...$99.80 Oh gosh,lucky my Mum didn't saw that or else she will ...I dun know what she will said..hahas..anyway thanked my cousin after that..and the next day I bought a pair of shoes for my nephew..at least something I could afford lah..
Thank you .

-----------------------------------------------------
A few wire pieces made on monday :)



That's all .
Bye .
Where is the sincerity I've been looking for??
" Welcome to the black parade "
Last wednesday my cousin came to my house in the afternoon .
And so, I got to play with my nephew :D
She's a weird one, she don't want stuff toys instead she want to play with the toy cars displayed in the cabinet . Lols . So took out all 3 and let her play .
Then gave her a piece of chocolate chip cookie and there she sat on the sofa beside me and enjoyed her cookie . Hahas..gosh, she's adorable :))
Anyway played with her and at the same time chatted with my cousin since Mum is preparing dinner .
Yea,we chatted about clothes,cosmetics,hps,taiwan and japan . She then recommended some shops which I can get my clothes from and it's all branded stores!? *Faint*
She asked me to go shopping with her the next day so I agreed since don't need to work on Thursday . Mum's coming along too .
Thursday :
She took cab and came to fetch us and we headed to Far East for lunch . Have chicken rice at one of the stall on level 5 and it's freaking exp! Damn, 3 ppl for $22.70 including 3 cans of Green Tea?? That's like $7 plus per person..ok..the chicken is nt bad but the rice ain't nice at all . They sure knows how to earn profit.. killer .
Went to Tangs afterthat and then I got to know that Tangs is having a Closed Door Event for cardmembers only hence my cousin asked me to come along too . So she bought a set of Ralph Laren Newest Collection Romance Perfume Set at $147 and get a travel bag for free..then she headed to Shiseido counterstand and get her cosmetics ...then Mum and I decided to go upstair to look for clothes. Hmm..nthing much..is more on Spring arrival clothes and former clothes suitable for those career ladies so we went to 3rd floor . It's men's section and then there's these branded watches and I saw upon Juicy Conture's collection! It's so sweet and pretty..all in pink..although I'm not a fan of pink colour..ah-hahas..then's there sales on Levis and Puma etc .
Afterthat went back to level 1 and look for my cousin . She's still at Dior counterstand -.- She then went back to Shiseido and her friend recommended her a blusher and eyeshadow..then I helped her to look after my nephew while she went and made payment . Si min insisted I carried her so Mum helped to unbuckle her seatbelt and I carried her while she enjoyed playing with my hair with her legs swinging here and there..lols..
Anyway,she bought a Shu Unemura Latest Arrival Unlimited Lipgloss for me which cost $38..the stupidest thing is that the $10 voucher is only entiltled to purchase 1 item only . We were like wth?! We got $35 and each voucher can only use for 1 item..liar..in the end we still have to pay for the item ourselves isn't it? What's the use of having a voucher where u can only use it for 1 item and for only puchasing items in level 1 ; cosmetics & perfume section -.-
Went to Wisma Atrium Iestan while my cousin looked for clothes for her husband..then have "xiao long bao" at Din Fung Tai resurant . It was nice . Bought a top at Pepper Plus..they having sales there then went to Takashimaya .
I saw a stupid "90% off Sale" board . So I went over to one of the sale clothes and look at the price tag . Guess how much it is? It's freaking $299.90???!!! despite after the discount?? Gosh,who would buy that? Yea, all I saw is tourists only .... Went to the 2nd floor and my cousin went to Benetton counterstand and took 5 pair of Jeans and forced me to try it . In the end I returned 2 pair back to the Saleguy since I don't like the design . In the fitting room, I looked at one of the price tag and saw that it's $54.90 after a 50% discount... *shake head* In the end I got one and she made payment . Thanked her and Mum said we have to go home to prepare dinner ler so we went home first while my cousin stayed there and wait for her husband to fetch her .
Went home to changed and saw the price tag of the Jean . I was stunned...$99.80 Oh gosh,lucky my Mum didn't saw that or else she will ...I dun know what she will said..hahas..anyway thanked my cousin after that..and the next day I bought a pair of shoes for my nephew..at least something I could afford lah..
Thank you .

-----------------------------------------------------
A few wire pieces made on monday :)



That's all .
Bye .
Where is the sincerity I've been looking for??



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home