SC
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Hello World :D
2nd day in school already ..
My class is SC..oh and I split up with Shu Feng >.<
Plus Safie is in SD but at least nt bad, he's just next to my class.
Shu is in SF the last class and her classroom is located on the ground floor :|
Well, I don't know what does the "S" stands for while our course are Business Admin .
And hell, we have 6 classes of BA .That's like about 200 plus ppl .
So Made new friends (Like duh!) like Shu Bin, Mona , Ivy , Weiling ,and Alicia etc .
They are friendly and nice people,gonna love them :)
The guys are nt bad,very funny and many jokers . A few of them have their own band group . Cool .
Made friend with Shu's new friend too..erm think called Sock Eng?
She has a friend called Pen guin ? Lols..sorry if I spelled wrongly..that's what I saw what they wrote in the banner ..He's also in my class .
Class today ended at 5pm,followed him to look for Shu and Sock Eng . Their class dismiss earlier .
Took bus home and rest .
Gosh,it's seriously tiring...ytd ended at 4pm and reached home 5 plus .
Today reached home nearly 6pm .
Then tmr have to reach sch by 7.50am .
Sigh...damn tired ..
Anyway received my timetable..everyday lessons is like end at 4pm except thursday at 5pm .
Friday is the best ..Lols..
And which our course is divided into 4 modules :
-COB :Communication Of Business
-POA :Principal Of Account
-SEB :Business Environment
-CA : Class Advisior
2hrs per modules ~ O.O
Alright,Orientation was okay,we have T-shirt design and Class Cheers preparation .
We have Ushers (student coucil) to guild us .
And I met my primary 3 classmate!
Lols! She's one of the relief Usher for our class today..I found her very familiar by her hair style so I asked her: Hey, you are frm HKPS rite?
And she replied "Yea,you also right? I recgonsized you when I first saw you already "
LOLS..seriously,what a small world.
Tmr morning going to have team building games and then the competition for T-shirt n cheers .
Seem like it also end at 4pm?
Shall stop here .
Gonna sleep xD
Good night people~
P/S: I miss LL & YL xD
2nd day in school already ..
My class is SC..oh and I split up with Shu Feng >.<
Plus Safie is in SD but at least nt bad, he's just next to my class.
Shu is in SF the last class and her classroom is located on the ground floor :|
Well, I don't know what does the "S" stands for while our course are Business Admin .
And hell, we have 6 classes of BA .That's like about 200 plus ppl .
So Made new friends (Like duh!) like Shu Bin, Mona , Ivy , Weiling ,and Alicia etc .
They are friendly and nice people,gonna love them :)
The guys are nt bad,very funny and many jokers . A few of them have their own band group . Cool .
Made friend with Shu's new friend too..erm think called Sock Eng?
She has a friend called Pen guin ? Lols..sorry if I spelled wrongly..that's what I saw what they wrote in the banner ..He's also in my class .
Class today ended at 5pm,followed him to look for Shu and Sock Eng . Their class dismiss earlier .
Took bus home and rest .
Gosh,it's seriously tiring...ytd ended at 4pm and reached home 5 plus .
Today reached home nearly 6pm .
Then tmr have to reach sch by 7.50am .
Sigh...damn tired ..
Anyway received my timetable..everyday lessons is like end at 4pm except thursday at 5pm .
Friday is the best ..Lols..
And which our course is divided into 4 modules :
-COB :Communication Of Business
-POA :Principal Of Account
-SEB :Business Environment
-CA : Class Advisior
2hrs per modules ~ O.O
Alright,Orientation was okay,we have T-shirt design and Class Cheers preparation .
We have Ushers (student coucil) to guild us .
And I met my primary 3 classmate!
Lols! She's one of the relief Usher for our class today..I found her very familiar by her hair style so I asked her: Hey, you are frm HKPS rite?
And she replied "Yea,you also right? I recgonsized you when I first saw you already "
LOLS..seriously,what a small world.
Tmr morning going to have team building games and then the competition for T-shirt n cheers .
Seem like it also end at 4pm?
Shall stop here .
Gonna sleep xD
Good night people~
P/S: I miss LL & YL xD



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home