Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

back

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back home at 9 plus ..

School dismissed at 5pm today and everything was ok..till then .
Was on the bus way home when I received sms from my mei, saying that my grandmother maybe won't make it soon..I was stunned for a few sec..replied back but she didn't reply.

Walking home and I called back, she said grandmother just passed away .
I expected it..and I was speechless .

Make it clear, it was my Father's mother .

Reached home, bathe and had an early dinner and headed to Grandmother's house at Bukit Panjang . The others relatives have already reach..went in to her room and see her .

The feeling was in a mess. There she lied on the bed, looked so normal and still sleeping..but yet, she's gone now . Forever .

My brother, mei & I went out to the living room and sat down while the adults do the talking for the prepartions . Blah blah blah...after a while they all came out and I saw Dad walked in again. I followed in and stand beside him .

This time, I saw clearly . Her face .
I nearly cry out..I hurried out of the room and calm myself down .
Shall not talk more about it..

Anyway tmr morning gonna have the rituals thing,then at night have again ..
Departure on Sat..

****

Well,chatted with Jing Shi and he told me something which I think it's true and I do agreed with him. He shared alots of things and as promised, I have to keep it as a serect .
This is what I told him :

同意你的說法.
其實當我收到消息時,我不感到意外. 因為我知道那是遲早的事.
我外婆因為糖尿病高,所以眼睛瞎了.

外婆是我爸爸那邊的.
因為住在不同的方向,所以沒時間去探望他們.
當然,久了,對他們也沒那麼想念..

但最近外婆身體開始不好了..少說話,飯也沒辦法吃,只能使用吸管服下奶類的食品 .

剛剛見了最後一面,感到很遺憾..很想哭,但哭不出..
過後爸爸自己待在房里,我站在旁邊,仔細的看了她,差點哭出來了..


你說的對,也許是一個解脫吧!
明天早上她就入棺了..星期六出殯 .


We chatted for like 3 hrs plus? Understand more about him and also learnt from him some stuffs. Thanks :]

***

Everyone have to go through this process ; Life & Death .
I know..this is the 1st time and it's gonna happen again for everyone .



Rest in peace .
You will be missed dearly , by us .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home