Labour Day~
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Back to blogging :]
On Thursday, have POA class test and since it's my first time taking POA, of course I'm like blur luh . I have a hard time trying to understand how am I suppose to write my answer as..sigh . The instructions was like unclear ..phew at least, I know how to do it . Next week gona have test again on Ledger account,hope can score well .
After school went to IMM with Weiling, Xinhui and Alicia . Actually we have about 1 hour plus to shop so we just went to these places ; Dasio , Comic connections and Mini Toons. It seems little because we spent like nealy 1 hr in Dasio? Anyway, we have a fun time strolling around the store. Hahas,we put all our bags on the trolley and Alicia were the one to push the trolley. Then Xin hui started to call her " Mummy" and which she ignored us lor xD We went to the food section and yea, we spent quite some time exploring them and Weiling introduce to us so many titbits! The 3 all both quite a number of stuffs expect me, I bought 1 packet of "dessert" in green tea flavour . We headed to the toys section and there, we started playing with the bats,party hats,stuffs toys etc. Lols..Alicia took a video of us and it was hilarlous..hahas.. Made our payment and proceed home . Took mrt back with XH and reach home about 6 plus .
***
Friday ; Labour Day
Early morning went to work . I was late 15 mins coz got up late xD
Worked till 12.40pm then went to change our clothes and took bus 174 to JP to meet Shu Feng . On the way, Liling let me listen to a few new songs from recent animes,very nice . We were like half dozing off,half listening . Hahas..then reached there met up with Shu . Stroll around at the new building,nth much . Then went to Jia Xiang Mian for lunch . Love the prawns! OMG,damn fresh and QQ!! Hahas..the noodles not bad..I ordered a cup of cold chinese tea and it sucks. I should have ordered hot one,taste nicer . After that, went back to the old block and went to Chameleon . Didn't find what we are looking for,then went to ground floor . Shu & Liling went back to Bossini and greeted their colleagues , then headed to SASA store . Try out different perfumes and there's one from Anna Sui very nice . But it's the old version and left 3 boxes only ..I though Juicy Conture will be very nice,but it's not . Sad. In the end, I still prefer Calvin Kein ;)
Went to THE BODY SHOP and search for the strawberry series . Didn't find the perfume oil and the body mist so I asked 1 of the salesgal . And she told me that they only sell the perfume oils during Chirstmas promotion as a gift packages -.- I was like wth,other outlets have but she said did not sell ..nvm . Liling and I intend to buy the strawberry soap bar and since Shu said that Lot 1 have a outlet too so we decided to go there then buy . So far, I still find Strawberry Series smells the best! Right Jojo? xD Even Shu and Liling agreed lor..so far only 1 idoitic person said that it's disgusting . Geez .
Went to Lot 1, went to Bossini and we tried out a few tops . Liling was the model for the day..lols..anw she bout 2 tops while I bought 1 yellow top . And we gt 40% discount each,shiok eh? From $81 became $48 plus XD It's worth it..next will be 50% discount off for certain items..hahas.. ( Like promoting Bossini -.-) Went to Body Shop after that and I did found the Strawberry perfume oil luh! >:| And the Soap bar don't have strawberry.. :[ They have it in wild cherry instead . Aww..Liling was disappointed..hahas but wild cherry smells nice too! In the end never buy it..gonna get the member card from Brother then come and buy again .
Accompanied Shu to NY NY for dinner . She ordered Fish n Chip while Liling and I ordered Roasted Mushroom Cappuccino . Very nice :) Must try! Went to Aries after that and then took mrt back home. Bathe and have dinner .
Back to PSP,currently addicted to Mana Alchemy :)
***
Today, worked all the way till about 5.30pm and Liling's Dad drove me home .
That's all .
Gonna revise my modules .
Bye!
Geez, you just won't change your lying habits .
***
Sunset taken from my living room .
1 month back? :)




Jian Xiang Mian :)

LL took this :]

Took by me xp

Roasted Mushroom Cappaccino.

Shu's Fish n Chip
On Thursday, have POA class test and since it's my first time taking POA, of course I'm like blur luh . I have a hard time trying to understand how am I suppose to write my answer as..sigh . The instructions was like unclear ..phew at least, I know how to do it . Next week gona have test again on Ledger account,hope can score well .
After school went to IMM with Weiling, Xinhui and Alicia . Actually we have about 1 hour plus to shop so we just went to these places ; Dasio , Comic connections and Mini Toons. It seems little because we spent like nealy 1 hr in Dasio? Anyway, we have a fun time strolling around the store. Hahas,we put all our bags on the trolley and Alicia were the one to push the trolley. Then Xin hui started to call her " Mummy" and which she ignored us lor xD We went to the food section and yea, we spent quite some time exploring them and Weiling introduce to us so many titbits! The 3 all both quite a number of stuffs expect me, I bought 1 packet of "dessert" in green tea flavour . We headed to the toys section and there, we started playing with the bats,party hats,stuffs toys etc. Lols..Alicia took a video of us and it was hilarlous..hahas.. Made our payment and proceed home . Took mrt back with XH and reach home about 6 plus .
***
Friday ; Labour Day
Early morning went to work . I was late 15 mins coz got up late xD
Worked till 12.40pm then went to change our clothes and took bus 174 to JP to meet Shu Feng . On the way, Liling let me listen to a few new songs from recent animes,very nice . We were like half dozing off,half listening . Hahas..then reached there met up with Shu . Stroll around at the new building,nth much . Then went to Jia Xiang Mian for lunch . Love the prawns! OMG,damn fresh and QQ!! Hahas..the noodles not bad..I ordered a cup of cold chinese tea and it sucks. I should have ordered hot one,taste nicer . After that, went back to the old block and went to Chameleon . Didn't find what we are looking for,then went to ground floor . Shu & Liling went back to Bossini and greeted their colleagues , then headed to SASA store . Try out different perfumes and there's one from Anna Sui very nice . But it's the old version and left 3 boxes only ..I though Juicy Conture will be very nice,but it's not . Sad. In the end, I still prefer Calvin Kein ;)
Went to THE BODY SHOP and search for the strawberry series . Didn't find the perfume oil and the body mist so I asked 1 of the salesgal . And she told me that they only sell the perfume oils during Chirstmas promotion as a gift packages -.- I was like wth,other outlets have but she said did not sell ..nvm . Liling and I intend to buy the strawberry soap bar and since Shu said that Lot 1 have a outlet too so we decided to go there then buy . So far, I still find Strawberry Series smells the best! Right Jojo? xD Even Shu and Liling agreed lor..so far only 1 idoitic person said that it's disgusting . Geez .
Went to Lot 1, went to Bossini and we tried out a few tops . Liling was the model for the day..lols..anw she bout 2 tops while I bought 1 yellow top . And we gt 40% discount each,shiok eh? From $81 became $48 plus XD It's worth it..next will be 50% discount off for certain items..hahas.. ( Like promoting Bossini -.-) Went to Body Shop after that and I did found the Strawberry perfume oil luh! >:| And the Soap bar don't have strawberry.. :[ They have it in wild cherry instead . Aww..Liling was disappointed..hahas but wild cherry smells nice too! In the end never buy it..gonna get the member card from Brother then come and buy again .
Accompanied Shu to NY NY for dinner . She ordered Fish n Chip while Liling and I ordered Roasted Mushroom Cappuccino . Very nice :) Must try! Went to Aries after that and then took mrt back home. Bathe and have dinner .
Back to PSP,currently addicted to Mana Alchemy :)
***
Today, worked all the way till about 5.30pm and Liling's Dad drove me home .
That's all .
Gonna revise my modules .
Bye!
Geez, you just won't change your lying habits .
***
Sunset taken from my living room .
1 month back? :)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home