random
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Having damn sore throat for 1 week ler still not ok yet..then recently this blocked nose is giving a lot of troubles . >:| It's hard to concentrate on study coz I kept sneezing..tsk .
Thanks to Xin Hui who got me a notebook from Artbox, manage to catch up with my Business Environment's notes .
Gahh..all exams start coming up one by one..
Tmr gonna have POA Common test and it's gonna take up 50% from our GPA..hope will score well for this paper. One problem,the instructions for the papers suck like hell..dun know what kind of english they are using . The following week will have BSE common test follow up by Computer Application(MS Word) and then Communciation of Business in July,I suppose.
I still have 3 business articles + 1 reflection for BSE haven't complete yet..
1 good thing,2 more weeks to sch holiday xD
Will be able to do more catching up with other modules and friends' outing ;]
***
I need a break from you .
Thanks to Xin Hui who got me a notebook from Artbox, manage to catch up with my Business Environment's notes .
Gahh..all exams start coming up one by one..
Tmr gonna have POA Common test and it's gonna take up 50% from our GPA..hope will score well for this paper. One problem,the instructions for the papers suck like hell..dun know what kind of english they are using . The following week will have BSE common test follow up by Computer Application(MS Word) and then Communciation of Business in July,I suppose.
I still have 3 business articles + 1 reflection for BSE haven't complete yet..
1 good thing,2 more weeks to sch holiday xD
Will be able to do more catching up with other modules and friends' outing ;]
***
I need a break from you .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home