..
Friday, June 05, 2009
I'm sick & tired of hearing them arguing with each other .
When will it ever stop?
I don't want to think of the worst . Not just yet .
Here I am, blasting my music player ..
Wanting to tell them to shut up ; But it's out of my will .
***
I screwed up on my OFA..did my mail merge wrongly!!
Damn fcuked up . Oh, just shut up, will you?
such a good day .
On the verge .
When will it ever stop?
I don't want to think of the worst . Not just yet .
Here I am, blasting my music player ..
Wanting to tell them to shut up ; But it's out of my will .
***
I screwed up on my OFA..did my mail merge wrongly!!
Damn fcuked up . Oh, just shut up, will you?
such a good day .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home