like what?
Friday, July 10, 2009
3.58pm now :
Here I am now blogging at Alicia's house .
Actually our plan was to practice for our soccer upcoming competition and continue with the BSE articles. But for some reasons, plans were ruined and the rest are lazing in the living room and watching tv.
Irritated with the stupid customer..kept dragging the meetup timing..giving lame excuses.
And other stuffs which annoyed me . Shall not talk about it here.
Just damn irritated by stuffs..in school and now.
Another thing is, I just don't understand why you have to lie to us?
C'mon, what's there to lie about? Is you aren't making any effort to make time for us but you have time for other stuffs where it doesn't concern you at all . We are all your classmates right, what do you see us as?
Geez, I don't what's the problem .
Just damn fed up .
***
Don't ask me why .
Here I am now blogging at Alicia's house .
Actually our plan was to practice for our soccer upcoming competition and continue with the BSE articles. But for some reasons, plans were ruined and the rest are lazing in the living room and watching tv.
Irritated with the stupid customer..kept dragging the meetup timing..giving lame excuses.
And other stuffs which annoyed me . Shall not talk about it here.
Just damn irritated by stuffs..in school and now.
Another thing is, I just don't understand why you have to lie to us?
C'mon, what's there to lie about? Is you aren't making any effort to make time for us but you have time for other stuffs where it doesn't concern you at all . We are all your classmates right, what do you see us as?
Geez, I don't what's the problem .
Just damn fed up .
***
Don't ask me why .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home