Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

Like wtf?!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Currently BSE lesson now, have 1 hr to finish up our BSE article.
Since my cliques have done ours hence we are able to do our own stuffs.

Have COB listening test just now..hmm..hope that can score well for it.
It's different from what we have during the secondary schools days.

Things haven't been going so well for me lately .
The night before just cried myself to sleep. I still remember it was 1.30am .
It's been 6 months since I last cried..yea. I've been tolerating for quite a while..
Why can't they just seen that I've been trying my best all this while?

I hate comparisons. They just don't seems to understand .
They think it's easy when it's not. To overcome the fear and to adjust to the surrounding.

Disappointment again & again.
That's what I received in return. Everyday is like a daily routine for me .
It's lifeless. What's life?

Friends come and proof! There they goes..
The once 4 besties became eventually 2..one got her own life and friends..another simply broke her promise and lied.

LL should know what I'm talking about in this post..I'm grateful for her as my besties and appreciated Lili and I-wei been my slient listening ear all this while even though I-wei is in another school. Thanks girls, you are the best :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home