Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

cip done

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hello World!

Finally did finished up COB project ler,left presentation on Tue & Wed.
Sighs* I hate doing presentation in font of our class. For a reason & I shall not say it. Maybe Anx have the same thoughts as me*

Yesterday lessons ended at 12.45pm, have lunch in school with WL & Alicia. Went home after that.
Use com and back to take a nap. Woke up, have dinner and back to PSP. Finally the last chapter before completing the entire game. Heh, I haven't touch my POA homework yet :p

Today worked half day and went for CIP at Woodlands. Doing it for Lion Club for the Elders. Met Alicia and accompany her to have her lunch at Woodland Regional Library first, then to Tom & Stephanie to get my stuffs. Siti came & met us and went to collect our tins & stickers. Headed to Lot 1 and did our Cip there. The SMART people at there sucks sia! We have permit to do our CIP there but she chased us off. Hey, we're not doing in the mrt station nor inside the interchange leh and she said we don't have permit to do it there whereals we did! >:|
Geez..and is not as if we're disturbing them or what sia..

Went off at 4.30pm and have my dinner at Mac & back to Woodlands to return our tins. And the Lion Club staffs said we are allowed to do our CIP there! They also said the SMART staffs at the control stations are very rude! They gonna write in complaint letters. LOLS.

Well,Siti accompanied me back home to BB,thanks loads ((:
Will upload the photos after Alicia uploaded it. Hehs .

P/S: & I want to get a few items from Cotton On!!
Waiting for Siti to get her pay and we shall get our stuffs :)

Bye people :)

*********

Apparently, you changed a lot. You weren't what you used to be.
Yea, someone else & me were totally disappointed in you .

You lied to me , again .
Not twice, but thrice.
What's there for you to hide about?
What did you see us as?

I'm trying my best to pretend that nothing happened.
Yet, deep inside I'm seriously upset and disappointed.

For the last freaking time I'm gonna say this :
I'm not your fcuking sparetyres . Nor are the rest.

Chose to change or not, up to you.

There's a limit to everything, please.




****





Farewells maybe unavoidable,
Yet the seasons continue to change obliviously.

Even if I lose myself, I'll continue to walk...








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home