die
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
2 more days to OFA exams.
Gonna chiong for it.
It's either survive or die for it .
Have done my POA past yr papers, managed to balance the questions.
BSE did a few units revision. 4 more units to go.
OFA, gotta rush up in tmr lesson. And mug at night for the other 3 papers.
Good luck, SC :)
****
Well, it's what I expected.
What else can I can?
I'm pissed coz it's gonna affect my GPA greatly!
What's the fcuking point of getting an A for scenario act and getting a C for presentation?
I already gave in my very best, in fact my group all put in so much effort in doing the presentation and editing tons of times to meet your expectation. Despite of that, u still not happy with it.
Yea, and to you.
I knew you got an A so don't need to blog about my group's presentation in your blog.
You don't need to let the whole world knew that he gave me a damn C for it.
Hell, and just to make it clear to you of what you mentioned in your blog, I'm not scared out of shit, but PISSED.
Gonna chiong for it.
It's either survive or die for it .
Have done my POA past yr papers, managed to balance the questions.
BSE did a few units revision. 4 more units to go.
OFA, gotta rush up in tmr lesson. And mug at night for the other 3 papers.
Good luck, SC :)
****
Well, it's what I expected.
What else can I can?
I'm pissed coz it's gonna affect my GPA greatly!
What's the fcuking point of getting an A for scenario act and getting a C for presentation?
I already gave in my very best, in fact my group all put in so much effort in doing the presentation and editing tons of times to meet your expectation. Despite of that, u still not happy with it.
Yea, and to you.
I knew you got an A so don't need to blog about my group's presentation in your blog.
You don't need to let the whole world knew that he gave me a damn C for it.
Hell, and just to make it clear to you of what you mentioned in your blog, I'm not scared out of shit, but PISSED.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home