over
Sunday, August 02, 2009
Another week had passed.
It's August now..time sure goes faster than what I've thought.
Futsal competition is over.
Have a fun time with cliques after the games :)
Shall upload all the photos and result within this few days.
Yes, all of us were injured . Either face, stomach or like a flying train.
I got a blister on my left heel. It's fcuking pain,the patch of skin came off and sigh..I hope I can wear my shoes tmr without rubbing against the wound. were surprise to see blood on the wound just now after bathing as yesterday were nothing but just redness .
Will talk more about it then.
Night .
It's August now..time sure goes faster than what I've thought.
Futsal competition is over.
Have a fun time with cliques after the games :)
Shall upload all the photos and result within this few days.
Yes, all of us were injured . Either face, stomach or like a flying train.
I got a blister on my left heel. It's fcuking pain,the patch of skin came off and sigh..I hope I can wear my shoes tmr without rubbing against the wound. were surprise to see blood on the wound just now after bathing as yesterday were nothing but just redness .
Will talk more about it then.
Night .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home