Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Yawns, I'm still sleepy.
Just not been feeling well this few days..
And I just figured out something .
No matter what I do, how I tried,
No one seems to appreciate it . Friends or family ; Neither of it.
What did I get back in return? Nothing but craps.
The way how Aunt treat the two of us, it's a big difference.
Yea, I'm upset but I shook it off.
The way I see friends take things for granted .
After given advises or conformation, you're just left aside on your own again .
For family, I'm the middle among the 3 .
Yet I have to do the chores ; All the times .
I'm not asking for any rewards, what I want is a sincere word .
Geesh, I don't even know what the hell I'm ranting here for .
Off to school .
Just not been feeling well this few days..
And I just figured out something .
No matter what I do, how I tried,
No one seems to appreciate it . Friends or family ; Neither of it.
What did I get back in return? Nothing but craps.
The way how Aunt treat the two of us, it's a big difference.
Yea, I'm upset but I shook it off.
The way I see friends take things for granted .
After given advises or conformation, you're just left aside on your own again .
For family, I'm the middle among the 3 .
Yet I have to do the chores ; All the times .
I'm not asking for any rewards, what I want is a sincere word .
Geesh, I don't even know what the hell I'm ranting here for .
Off to school .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home