crashed.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Yawns*
Right, today is the 3rd day of my working day ..not bad but tiring. No rest and I've been standing for the whole day without sitting down..worked dismissed at 7.30pm for these 3 days, have my dinner, bathe and there I go to the bed :p
Sigh, it was really like ahh~ But, I was too tired that I can't even sleep..turned here n there. The customers were nice,for some of them..the rest, felt like slapping them. No offense, but those irritating ones are the china workers. They just dug out all the clothes they want and after that don't like, they just dump it aside. I mean c'mon, we take time to fold the clothes nice nice for you ppl and there you go pull here and there..can at least ask for help if you want to look for the sizes mah..brainless ppl. Tsk.
There's this damn fcuked up china family, they were at the undergarment section for the ladies and the mother was looking for the boxers. and guess what? She dug out every of the boxes to look for the design that she want and after that she threw it aside. My mum walked over to her 3 times and told her that she can't just messed up the whole area but she won't listen. After she walked off, the whole shelf was in a total mess when my colleague had arranged the boxes nicely according to the sizes. My colleague pissed off till she cried..haiz.. Then her husband came over to my section and messed up the shorts.I told him a few times that he can't let her daughter try on the shorts but he still did it. worst still, he messed up the sizes of the shorts from the left to the right. Worst still, he was wearing a sleeveless shirt with a swimming trunk only @.@
Geesh, annoying ppl.
Chatted with LL awhile just now..hmm gonna crashed soon.
Bye ppl.
Right, today is the 3rd day of my working day ..not bad but tiring. No rest and I've been standing for the whole day without sitting down..worked dismissed at 7.30pm for these 3 days, have my dinner, bathe and there I go to the bed :p
Sigh, it was really like ahh~ But, I was too tired that I can't even sleep..turned here n there. The customers were nice,for some of them..the rest, felt like slapping them. No offense, but those irritating ones are the china workers. They just dug out all the clothes they want and after that don't like, they just dump it aside. I mean c'mon, we take time to fold the clothes nice nice for you ppl and there you go pull here and there..can at least ask for help if you want to look for the sizes mah..brainless ppl. Tsk.
There's this damn fcuked up china family, they were at the undergarment section for the ladies and the mother was looking for the boxers. and guess what? She dug out every of the boxes to look for the design that she want and after that she threw it aside. My mum walked over to her 3 times and told her that she can't just messed up the whole area but she won't listen. After she walked off, the whole shelf was in a total mess when my colleague had arranged the boxes nicely according to the sizes. My colleague pissed off till she cried..haiz.. Then her husband came over to my section and messed up the shorts.I told him a few times that he can't let her daughter try on the shorts but he still did it. worst still, he messed up the sizes of the shorts from the left to the right. Worst still, he was wearing a sleeveless shirt with a swimming trunk only @.@
Geesh, annoying ppl.
Chatted with LL awhile just now..hmm gonna crashed soon.
Bye ppl.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home