Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Exam's finally over~
BSE were okay except for the last question..
"What is the implication of Globalization?" (10 marks)
I was totally stunned to came upon this question and I don't even know how to answer it...none of the factors we studied were related to it..I did wrote a few lines of it and that's it.
But, Mr Chow hold me back 3 times, refusing to let me go till I write at least half paragraph of it..Ms Felina told me to write my own opinions instead..sighs..
POA there were 4 questions :
3-Column Cashobook, Petty Cashbook , Trading Profit & Loss Accounts + Balanced Sheet , Bank Reconciliation Statment .
Completed all 4 questions except for the Bank Rec..despite attempted many tries, I still can't manage to balance out the figures.
Well, hope can at least score 70 marks & above for POA >.<
Hmm..results out in 1 month time..through sms at 8am @.@
Pray hard then*
***
Woke up at 11am today..continue with my 3rd series novel, and Facebook-ing in Roller Coaster Kingdom..now currently blogging .
Gonna catch a movie with LL later..
Watching "I love you, Beth Cooper" :)
Shall raves about the reviews tmr or so .
Hmm..Sorority Rows coming in 17 Sept , anyone? :D
It's some sort of thrilling and killing are involved due to revenge for sister..LL dun dare to watch ah.. :(
Till then~
BSE were okay except for the last question..
"What is the implication of Globalization?" (10 marks)
I was totally stunned to came upon this question and I don't even know how to answer it...none of the factors we studied were related to it..I did wrote a few lines of it and that's it.
But, Mr Chow hold me back 3 times, refusing to let me go till I write at least half paragraph of it..Ms Felina told me to write my own opinions instead..sighs..
POA there were 4 questions :
3-Column Cashobook, Petty Cashbook , Trading Profit & Loss Accounts + Balanced Sheet , Bank Reconciliation Statment .
Completed all 4 questions except for the Bank Rec..despite attempted many tries, I still can't manage to balance out the figures.
Well, hope can at least score 70 marks & above for POA >.<
Hmm..results out in 1 month time..through sms at 8am @.@
Pray hard then*
***
Woke up at 11am today..continue with my 3rd series novel, and Facebook-ing in Roller Coaster Kingdom..now currently blogging .
Gonna catch a movie with LL later..
Watching "I love you, Beth Cooper" :)
Shall raves about the reviews tmr or so .
Hmm..Sorority Rows coming in 17 Sept , anyone? :D
It's some sort of thrilling and killing are involved due to revenge for sister..LL dun dare to watch ah.. :(
Till then~
A love with no meaning ;
What's the point of it?
What's the point of it?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home