sighs
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Mum called back from work while I was still sleeping.
And she told me the Supervisior asked me to start work on Friday .
*Annoyed* and went back to sleep.
Woke up at 9.22am and have breakfast of chicken soup while watching my Korean dram-All In.
Finished the final episode and the it was really touching at epi 23. I cried over what happened..awww..the scene is so touching .
Did some house chores after that and prepared to meet Siti at BB mrt station at 1 plus. Went to buy our strawberry milktea at Sweettalk and she accompanied to Fairprice while I helped my mum to buy her 4D. After that accompanied her back to the mrt station again :] Went home and started to prepare dinner. Sweep and mopped the floor..watered the plant and cooked the rice. Back to update on my blogshop and started to cook dinner. Have Fried Scallopcake, Vege with prawns, corn soup and steamed fish. Back to face-booking..and msn chat with WL. Have dinner whem mum came home.
Facebook-ing again..and doing other stuffs. Then, the Supervisor ; Cindy called me again. She told me to start work tomorrow instead >:|
Geesh,just when I planned to collect my new spec and spend the last of my free day tomorrow..
Haiz..so from now on till 04 Oct, I won't be at home from 10am-8pm everyday..
sigh..no off day :/
And I will miss out the outing with my SC cliques T.T
Right, shall have my last week of holiday to be filled with plans ~
Coming up is outing with LL's birthday, followed by Shopping with WL and then with the rest when Anx and Siti came back from their China trip ;)
Looking forward~
Even if I lose myself, I'll continue to walk...
Walk by your side.
To tell you that ;
I really miss you so ...
That's the one thing I'll never like to change.
And she told me the Supervisior asked me to start work on Friday .
*Annoyed* and went back to sleep.
Woke up at 9.22am and have breakfast of chicken soup while watching my Korean dram-All In.
Finished the final episode and the it was really touching at epi 23. I cried over what happened..awww..the scene is so touching .
Did some house chores after that and prepared to meet Siti at BB mrt station at 1 plus. Went to buy our strawberry milktea at Sweettalk and she accompanied to Fairprice while I helped my mum to buy her 4D. After that accompanied her back to the mrt station again :] Went home and started to prepare dinner. Sweep and mopped the floor..watered the plant and cooked the rice. Back to update on my blogshop and started to cook dinner. Have Fried Scallopcake, Vege with prawns, corn soup and steamed fish. Back to face-booking..and msn chat with WL. Have dinner whem mum came home.
Facebook-ing again..and doing other stuffs. Then, the Supervisor ; Cindy called me again. She told me to start work tomorrow instead >:|
Geesh,just when I planned to collect my new spec and spend the last of my free day tomorrow..
Haiz..so from now on till 04 Oct, I won't be at home from 10am-8pm everyday..
sigh..no off day :/
And I will miss out the outing with my SC cliques T.T
Right, shall have my last week of holiday to be filled with plans ~
Coming up is outing with LL's birthday, followed by Shopping with WL and then with the rest when Anx and Siti came back from their China trip ;)
Looking forward~
Even if I lose myself, I'll continue to walk...
Walk by your side.
To tell you that ;
I really miss you so ...
That's the one thing I'll never like to change.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home