it's time to let go .
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
School is horrible.
I don't know what the fcuk is wrong with those people.
I hate the groupings. Which cause so much of chaos n Alicia to cry.
Why can't it be the same as last time?
Main cause: the 2 idiotic ppl who kept mia from school.
Damn fcuking fed up.
I can't say what's going to be like for our group meeting.
It's expected , tat he is not going to put in any effort to it.
We hao xin to take him into our group n he cooly just rejected us with a fcuking reply.
"I don't want"
Geez .
************************************************************
I don't know what the fcuk is wrong with those people.
I hate the groupings. Which cause so much of chaos n Alicia to cry.
Why can't it be the same as last time?
Main cause: the 2 idiotic ppl who kept mia from school.
Damn fcuking fed up.
I can't say what's going to be like for our group meeting.
It's expected , tat he is not going to put in any effort to it.
We hao xin to take him into our group n he cooly just rejected us with a fcuking reply.
"I don't want"
Geez .
************************************************************
28.10.09 ;
A day for me to remember . For me to move on.
Thank you for everything .
I just need to be alone..for now.
A day for me to remember . For me to move on.
Thank you for everything .
I just need to be alone..for now.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home