moody
Thursday, December 03, 2009
Current listening to: Kesha - Tik Tok
An addictive song :)
Got back our HRA paper ytd.
I got a B and yet satisfied with it.
I could have get better marks if I have write out the full answers.
Ms Darni told me that coz my sentence aint complete hence minus marks .
Geez . My usual careless mistakes.
WTB exam tmr .
Good luck, SC.
Looking forward to Cycling outing & X'mas party.
To get rid of those shitty feelings .
***
Was browsing through blogs and came upon this particular person's blog.
Watched this youtube video and eventually I cried .
It just that the song reflected every sorrows that I've been keeping within .
Really don't know what to say.. what does it take to deserve these?
It's been times seem I let out everything ..
Sigh, it sure take time to heal .
Watched this youtube video and eventually I cried .
It just that the song reflected every sorrows that I've been keeping within .
Really don't know what to say.. what does it take to deserve these?
It's been times seem I let out everything ..
Sigh, it sure take time to heal .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home