1 Week Gone
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Boys Like Girls - Head Over Heels (:
Hey!
Just reached home and gonna rush out soon..to Grandma's house .
Hmph, I just don't have the desire to go there but was forced to .
Every time went there was just making myself more upset and disappointed .
People go there to enjoy but I go there to control my anger .
Geez .
More projects and Presentations coming up together with mock exams..sigh
I really want my own group back for next project, just like what we used to be, the 5 of us .
Things works out more easier and fun with them around :)
Another creations up~




Let's talk the Storia Of Love ;
Hey!
Just reached home and gonna rush out soon..to Grandma's house .
Hmph, I just don't have the desire to go there but was forced to .
Every time went there was just making myself more upset and disappointed .
People go there to enjoy but I go there to control my anger .
Geez .
More projects and Presentations coming up together with mock exams..sigh
I really want my own group back for next project, just like what we used to be, the 5 of us .
Things works out more easier and fun with them around :)
Another creations up~




Let's talk the Storia Of Love ;



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home