Ponders .
Thursday, January 07, 2010
Patched up over some matters ytd..hope you will keep to your promise :)
Anyway, I deleted 1 of my album in Facebook due to some reasons. I don't want to see that face again..yup..getting rid of stuffs that is out of my life now.
For the last time, stop trying to act innocence and stuck up your lies to the rest. Fcuk you .
3rd day of school..nth much changes except for tight schedule filled with projects, presentations,roleplay and exams. Time are really running short .
Shall keep to my goal..
Hmm.. good night for now .
Bye~
Anyway, I deleted 1 of my album in Facebook due to some reasons. I don't want to see that face again..yup..getting rid of stuffs that is out of my life now.
For the last time, stop trying to act innocence and stuck up your lies to the rest. Fcuk you .
3rd day of school..nth much changes except for tight schedule filled with projects, presentations,roleplay and exams. Time are really running short .
Shall keep to my goal..
Hmm.. good night for now .
Bye~
If that what makes you happy, I got nth much to say ..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home