Annoyed
Monday, March 15, 2010
Heh, my parcel had reached~
Flower cabochons all imported from Japan, chio right?
Followed by Czech glass beads and other filigrees :)
Another parcel from Taobao had reached but will upload the photos next time~
Also update with new collection for Rhapsody creations :)






Hmm..nearly 1 week gone and I'm ald bored to dead @.@
WL also can't take it ler..ahhh~~ I need a part time job badly!!
***
Wednesday going out with LL..finally like 3 months since we last go shopping together? LOLS!
Looking forward to it~
And and and, I need a new watch, new hair cut and a grey sneaker :)
That's all for now .
Bye~
Flower cabochons all imported from Japan, chio right?
Followed by Czech glass beads and other filigrees :)
Another parcel from Taobao had reached but will upload the photos next time~
Also update with new collection for Rhapsody creations :)






Hmm..nearly 1 week gone and I'm ald bored to dead @.@
WL also can't take it ler..ahhh~~ I need a part time job badly!!
***
Wednesday going out with LL..finally like 3 months since we last go shopping together? LOLS!
Looking forward to it~
And and and, I need a new watch, new hair cut and a grey sneaker :)
That's all for now .
Bye~



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home