Inspired :))
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Listening to: Boys Like Girls -Heels Over Head :)
Well, I knew it's kinda of late to be blogging at this time but I just feel like it.
This post is mainly advertising for Rhapsody-Creations :)
Do Exit if you find it boring ~
I think today is the 1st time I've ever made so much of trinkets in one go XD
I was bored in the afternoon and got nothing to do, I din even feel like making any creations but the moment I cut a few cm of wire and there I started my wiring with the crezh glass beads~
Was simply proud of them and I even named my collections! There will be 3 collections, one is the Egyptian Princess collection, and the Zakka Vintage Collection . I named it Egyptian princess because the collection will consists of wire wrapping with glass beads etc. And for Zakka Vintage collection, they are vintage charms imported from Japan and they are named as Zakka charms :)
The final collection I have decided to make it Rhapsody Creation's Signature Flower Design (:
It will be trinkets made with gold wire into a clover design and with other swarovski crystals and soft clay flowers.
Also, I have finally finished with the 1st collection for Rings!
Materials includes Flower Cabochons and Flora printed Fabric, all imported from Japan~
Hmm, I still have yet to finalize the price but I have 3 buyers reserving them, so I'm left with a few stocks. Will probably update them by this week or the following monday.
And, I just finished browsing this Jewelery Designer Website - Hadasity.com
I was like WoW~ Her designs are simply awesome that left you speechless!
All her pieces specialize with Gold Wire and other precious stones and beads.
2 words to describe her creations ; Bold and Wild. Yeap.
Most of her craft works were showcased in New York Stores.
That's all for now, peeps~
Good night :)
And end off with my previous collection for Mid-March ; Season of Spring ♥






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home