Year 2!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
School officially start on monday.
Lesson at 10am and Mr Chow gave us our timetable.
All of us groaned and complaint, yea the timetable was seriously sucky.
Everyday reached home like zombie..lols .
This sem we got 3 core modules and 1 elective module.
Quite interesting modules but lots of projects to be done, deadline in about 2 weeks times, damn rush .
-Principle of marketing
-Entrepreneur
-Event Organization & Publicity
-Lifeskill II
Everyday lesson till 5pm except for wed & thur.
The worst is friday >:| 5pm!!!
Currently still waiting for the revised timetable, all of hoping that there will be changes for it.
Mr Chow showed us our results and glad that I did reached my goals for last sem, GPA 3.0 :)
For this sem, goals of course is higher than 3.0 but not sure whether I can achieve it anot due to the projects. Plus, I'm tongue-tied during presentations :x
Well, I made a promise to myself and I shall strive for it without fail (:
p/s: Hey N.X.H, let's work hard together alrite? Don't give up and must be confident in yourself! :D




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home