Behold, sway it away ;
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Am back! Heh, another 1 week since my last post.
Just a quick update, had some arguements on last friday, yes over project discussions duh.
I thought that everything is alright after that but today, Alicia & Jojo proved that we are wrong.
Whatever the case is, a liar will always remain as one ; defending themselves as always.
Thought that it's a majority against the minority, but I'm guess SC is wrong about that.
Fcuk that, I can't wait for this whole projects to be over and get it done with!
So, here's the upcoming stuffs.. :
1. Short Presentation tmr for POM
2.POM test on Friday
3.EOP test next week
4.Setting up booth on next Thursday; 9am-6/9pm
5.Actual Fair Event on next Friday; 9am-3pm
6.POM project deadline on next Friday
7.ETP project deadline
8.ETP presentation
9.EOP presentation
10. EOP Proposal deadline
And still not yet finalise .. X_X
Arrghh..everything is project, project & project! Sian to the max can!
Sigh, going to sleep now.
Bye bye!
Just a quick update, had some arguements on last friday, yes over project discussions duh.
I thought that everything is alright after that but today, Alicia & Jojo proved that we are wrong.
Whatever the case is, a liar will always remain as one ; defending themselves as always.
Thought that it's a majority against the minority, but I'm guess SC is wrong about that.
Fcuk that, I can't wait for this whole projects to be over and get it done with!
So, here's the upcoming stuffs.. :
1. Short Presentation tmr for POM
2.POM test on Friday
3.EOP test next week
4.Setting up booth on next Thursday; 9am-6/9pm
5.Actual Fair Event on next Friday; 9am-3pm
6.POM project deadline on next Friday
7.ETP project deadline
8.ETP presentation
9.EOP presentation
10. EOP Proposal deadline
And still not yet finalise .. X_X
Arrghh..everything is project, project & project! Sian to the max can!
Sigh, going to sleep now.
Bye bye!
Yes, I shouldn't have high hopes in the first place.
Because, it's disappointment I received in the end ..
Because, it's disappointment I received in the end ..
Labels: ♥



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home